You’ve received an AirTag Safety alert on iPhone and are not sure what to do about it? The warning informs you that “your location can be seen by the owner of this AirTag”? It means that an AirTag has been detected around you and if its not familiar you should find and disable it!…
Is your iPhone displaying a WiFi Privacy warning in iOS 15? Are you informed that the network is blocking encrypted DNS traffic? This means that other devices on the same network might track your browsing activity. This issue can be caused by a poor router configuration….
If you browse this article you’ve obviously just been prompted with the “Flash is Disabled” prompt while opening the stock iOS Camera app. The text of the notification informs you that “The iPhone needs to cool down before you can use the flash.” It actually means what it says. You either exposed your iPhone to…
Have you recently updated your iPhone X to iOS 11.2 only to find out that Face ID isn’t working on your 4-figure Apple flagship? Don’t panic, you’re not the only one hit by this glitch. The facial recognition feature is the iPhone Ten’s revolutionary user authentication method! It mostly works as advertised and can be…
In the past few months we periodically received emails from readers complaining about a prompt entitled Messages Logging that appears out of the blue, on the iPhone’s screen. It’s a dialog box that comes with a text input field and a requirement that states “Please describe the problem briefly”, along with Cancel and OK buttons….
- macOS Big Sur 11.7.3 Issues, Problems, Bugs & Security Fixes
- Advanced Data Protection Not Available, Something Went Wrong?
- Empty Notification On Lock Screen In iOS 16.3? (Fixed!)
- iCloud Drive Not Turning On? An Error Occurred in iOS 16.3?
- HomePod 16.3 Issues, Problems, Bug Fixes, Features & More
- tvOS 16.3 Issues, Problems, Features, Bugs Fixed & More
- Safari 16.3 Issues, Problems, Errors, Fixes & More
- iOS 12.5.7 Update: Features, Security Fixes, Issues & More
- HomePod Mini Max Volume Lower After 16.3 Update? (Bug, or ?)
- tvOS 16.3 Not Available? Not Showing Up? New Release Date!