If you browse this article you’ve obviously just been prompted with the “Flash is Disabled” prompt while opening the stock iOS Camera app. The text of the notification informs you that “The iPhone needs to cool down before you can use the flash.” It actually means what it says. You either exposed your iPhone to…
Have you recently updated your iPhone X to iOS 11.2 only to find out that Face ID isn’t working on your 4-figure Apple flagship? Don’t panic, you’re not the only one hit by this glitch. The facial recognition feature is the iPhone Ten’s revolutionary user authentication method! It mostly works as advertised and can be…
In the past few months we periodically received emails from readers complaining about a prompt entitled Messages Logging that appears out of the blue, on the iPhone’s screen. It’s a dialog box that comes with a text input field and a requirement that states “Please describe the problem briefly”, along with Cancel and OK buttons….
It doesn’t happen everyday to browse your iPhone and all of a sudden get a prompt that asks for your Apple ID credentials and informs you that your password will be sent in the clear, without any type of encryption. If you’re reading this article, you must have been flashed by the Authentication Required iOS…
iOS 10.1 reintroduces the 32-bit warning for apps that haven’t been updated to comply with the iOS 10 requirements. Apple has asked developers ever since 2013 to update available apps to be 64-bit compatible and also encouraged coders to focus on creating new App Store applications that are optimized for 64-bit hardware. The iPhone 5S…
- Unlock Apple Watch With iPhone Not Working In iOS 14.7?
- HomePod 14.7 Software Update Allows Users To Manage Timers
- iOS 14.7 Released: MagSafe Battery Pack Support & More
- How To Open Code Scanner App (QR Reader) On iPhone
- How To Update iPhone, Apple Watch With Low Storage (iOS 15)
- iOS 15 Public Beta 3 Download And New Features Review
- Apple MagSafe Battery Pack Review, Facts And Tips
- How To Attach Apple AirTag To Keys, Bags And Other Objects
- How To Fix iPad Not Charging When Plugged In
- HomePod 15 Beta 3 Fixes Serious HomePod Bug?