The Apple Watch is becoming more and more independent with each new hardware and software generation. Thanks to watchOS 5, Apple Watch owners are now able to connect to a new Wi-Fi network directly from the Apple Watch. Until now the wrist-worn device was only able to borrow access to Wi-Fi hotspots which had been…
Tag: watchOS 5
watchOS 5.1.2 Released With ECG feature, New Infograph Complications And Walkie-Talkie In Control Center
Apple has released watchOS 5.1.2 a couple of days ago and no complains about bugs that crash your Apple Watch have surfaced. Our test device is also working fine. The Cupertino-based tech giant seems to have learned its lessons from the watchOS 5.1 fiasco, that bricked several watchOS devices, about a month ago. WatchOS 5.1.2…
Until watchOS 5 the Apple Watch Control Center and Notifications view were available only from the Watch Face screen. This meant that whenever you wanted to toggle a feature On or Off, light up your Torch, enable Silent mode and much more you had to exit the current app, return to the Watch Face and…
watchOS 5.1.2 Beta 1 Adds New First-Party Complications To Infograph Watch Face And A Walkie-Talkie Control Center Toggle
After the watchOS 5.1 fiasco that bricked a bunch of Apple Watch Series 4 models during the update process, Apple had to replace the faulty software update with watchOS 5.1.1. This caused a one week delay to the start of the testing stage of the upcoming watchOS update now labeled as 5.1.2. Nevertheless, watchOS 5.1.2…
Apple has released watchOS 5.1 last week, along iOS 12.1, but the update proved to be a fiasco because it bricked several Apple Watch Series 4 devices. The 2018 Apple Watch flagships remained stuck with the Apple logo displayed on the screen, during the update process. This has made Apple pullback watchOS 5.1 within the…
- macOS Big Sur 11.7.3 Issues, Problems, Bugs & Security Fixes
- Advanced Data Protection Not Available, Something Went Wrong?
- Empty Notification On Lock Screen In iOS 16.3? (Fixed!)
- iCloud Drive Not Turning On? An Error Occurred in iOS 16.3?
- HomePod 16.3 Issues, Problems, Bug Fixes, Features & More
- tvOS 16.3 Issues, Problems, Features, Bugs Fixed & More
- Safari 16.3 Issues, Problems, Errors, Fixes & More
- iOS 12.5.7 Update: Features, Security Fixes, Issues & More
- HomePod Mini Max Volume Lower After 16.3 Update? (Bug, or ?)
- tvOS 16.3 Not Available? Not Showing Up? New Release Date!