Has the ‘Unlock Mac with Apple Watch’ feature stopped working since your updated to macOS Big Sur? You have all the iCloud Keychain setting configured properly but your Mac is still asking you for administrator Password when waking up from sleep mode? This seems to be a common macOS Big Sur issue that affects lots…
Tag: watchOS 7
Is your brand new Apple Watch Series 6 not charging properly? Does it stop charging after a few minutes or is it charging very slowly? This isn’t normal, but you’re not the only one affected. We’re experiencing this problem on our own devices running watchOS 7.1 and have been also mailed by a series of…
Is Siri on your Apple Watch speaking out responses loud although Silent mode is enabled? This appears to be caused by a watchOS 7.1 voice feedback bug that won’t mute the virtual assistant although you’ve properly configured your wrist-worn device….
watchOS 7 brings Optimized Battery Charging on Apple Watch. This feature was first introduced for iPhones in iOS 13 and is meant to allow devices to adapt to your daily charging schedule and fully charge the battery only shortly before the operating system anticipates that you plan to unplug your device….
Apple has suggested that the ‘Hey Siri, what’s my update’ feature is HomePod exclusive. However, we noticed that the daily Personal Update is also available on iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch. You can ask Siri about your personal report and get detailed info about today’s weather, what’s on your calendar, travel time, upcoming reminders and…
- iOS 15.6 Beta 4 Features, Release Notes, Issues & More
- How To Copy Text From Video On iPhone And iPad In iOS 16
- How To Unread Messages On iPhone And iPad In iOS 16
- Apple Fitness App Works Without Apple Watch In iOS 16
- How To Check Privacy Access History In Control Center (iOS 16)
- This Accessory Is Not Supported By This Device Error (Fix!)
- How To Delete Duplicate Photos On iPhone In iOS 16
- App Store Redeem Code Not Working: Cannot Connect Error
- How To Add Favorite Artist On Apple Music In iOS 16
- How To Report Bug To Apple Easily On iPhone In iOS 16