Is the airline inflight WiFi not working on iPhone or iPad? Did you by any chance update to iOS 15 recently? That’s most likely the cause. Apparently American, Delta, Southwest, United and all the other airlines available are experiencing in-flight WiFi issues because of a new iOS feature called Private Relay….
Are you having WiFi issues since updating to iOS 15? Is your iPhone 13 disconnecting unexpectedly from Wi-Fi and has a hard time reconnecting? These are some common glitches reported on most iPhone models and not just the 13 or 13 Pro series!…
Do you get the Unable to join the network error on your iPhone in iOS 15? This is a new popup that informs you about a potential Wi-Fi issue! Your device detected that the network is operating on WiFi channels that are in use by several other nearby networks. This can lead to interferences and…
Is your iPhone prompting you to Share WiFi Password every time you unlock it? Does this happen although all Apple devices available nearby are already connected to the same Wi-Fi network? The Share Password popup is a common bug that flared up during iOS 15 beta testing. Read on to find out how to fix…
Is your brand new iPhone 12 disconnecting from WiFi when you lock the screen? This is a common issue that has been occurring with other iPhone models in the past. WiFi is free and there is no reason for you to want your iPhone to disconnect from it, unless your desperate for saving battery life!…
- macOS 13.1 Beta 4 Issues, Features, Bugs Fixed, New Problems
- iOS 16.2 Beta 4 Issues, Features, Bugs Fixed, New Problems
- Video Option Disappeared From iPhone Camera In iOS 16? Fix?
- WhatsApp Screen Not Rotating? iOS 16 Landscape Mode Bug?
- YouTube Crashing On iPhone In iOS 16? Global Outage? Fix!
- iOS 16.1.2 Issues, Bugs Fixed, New Problems (Review 20B110)
- AirPods Connection Failed Error? Try Again Not Working? Fix!
- 2022 Apple Music Replay Not Accurate? Not Working? (Fix!)
- iMessage Myself Not Working in iOS 16? SMS Sent Instead?
- Vibration Not Working iOS 16 Issue? Missing From Settings?