Three important security flaws have been uncovered in the Adobe Acrobat Reader software for Mac and Windows. The Mac security vulnerabilities have been uncovered by Yuebin Sun, a researcher at the Tencent Security Xuanwu Lab. The flaws could permit a potential attacker to gain root privileges silently on any macOS running Acrobat Reader 2015 and…
In a recent report on the number of smartphones users around the globe, industry analysis firm Statista revealed that, as of 2018, there will be 2.53 billion smartphones owners on the planet. This figure will rise further to an estimated 2.71 billion in 2019, with an increase again in 2020 to 2.87 billion smartphone users….
The iPhone X is Apple’s latest flagship and Windows 95 is Microsoft’s revolutionary operating system for computers which was released on August 24, 1995. What happens if you combine the two? You get a spectacular blend between 2017 hardware and a software that was coded for a PC’s manufactured 22 years ago. The result can…
Along with the important iOS 10.3 release, Apple has also seeded an update for iTunes. Version 12.6.0 represents a major overhaul to the popular software that runs on Mac and Windows computers and allows iPhone, iPad and iPod users to efficiently organize their music, browse the iTunes Store and even more important, backup their iOS…
- iPhone 12 Pro Max Overheating – Flash Is Disabled Issue
- How To Fix iOS 14 Landscape Mode Video Playback Bug
- Nomad Black Friday Deals: 30% Off Sitewide (Cases, Straps, Charging Stations)
- How To Fix Apple Watch 6 Stops Charging After A Few Minutes
- How To Use Google Drive Widget For Home Screen In iOS 14
- How To Add Battery Percentage To Menu Bar in macOS Big Sur
- How To Listen To Apple Music Radio Free On iPhone And iPad
- iOS 14.2: Apps Crashing Bug – iPhone Returns To Home Screen
- How To Add Gmail Widget On iPhone Home Screen (iOS 14)
- Revised macOS 11.0.1 Big Sur Version Fixes MacBook Pro Installer Bug?