Wrist Detection is a very important piece of the Apple Watch security puzzle. It can be compared to the Touch ID fingerprint system, found on the iPhone. As the name says, this feature helps your watchOS device determine when it’s worn on your wrist and when not. This triggers the locking mechanism of your Watch,…
Tag: Wrist Detection
Not long ago, Apple equipped its latest flagships, the iPhone 6 and the larger sibling, the iPhone 6 Plus, with NFC chips. This allows our iOS devices to handle wireless payments, wherever a contactless payment terminal is available. Now, it’s time to welcome this feature to the Apple Watch and look even more science-fiction-like. Add…
- macOS 13.1 Beta 4 Issues, Features, Bugs Fixed, New Problems
- iOS 16.2 Beta 4 Issues, Features, Bugs Fixed, New Problems
- Video Option Disappeared From iPhone Camera In iOS 16? Fix?
- WhatsApp Screen Not Rotating? iOS 16 Landscape Mode Bug?
- YouTube Crashing On iPhone In iOS 16? Global Outage? Fix!
- iOS 16.1.2 Issues, Bugs Fixed, New Problems (Review 20B110)
- AirPods Connection Failed Error? Try Again Not Working? Fix!
- 2022 Apple Music Replay Not Accurate? Not Working? (Fix!)
- iMessage Myself Not Working in iOS 16? SMS Sent Instead?
- Vibration Not Working iOS 16 Issue? Missing From Settings?