You can see watches worn both on the Left or Right wrists. However, we can all agree that the majority of people strap their timekeeping device on the Left hand. From my own experience and observance, those included in the right hand wearing minority, are either females or left handed individuals. From the utility point…
There is one thing that you should consider before buying the newly released Apple Watch. Health comes first, thus it’s wise to inform yourself about the SAR values of this wrist gadget. I’m talking about the rate, or the amount, of radio frequency absorbed by your body, when exposed to the smartwatch. Of course, that…
- iOS 16.2 Release Date, Notes, Features & Fixes
- AirPlay Not Available On iPad With External Display In 16.2?
- iPhone Crashing iOS 16 Issue? iOS 16.1.2 Won’t Fix It?
- Downgrade iOS 16.1.2 To 15, 16.1, 16.1.1 Without Losing Data
- iPhone Overheating After iOS 16 Update? For No Reason? Fix?
- Safari Frequently Visited Disappeared On iPhone In iOS 16?
- Apple News Crashing iOS 16? App Closing Down Unexpectedly?
- Apple Watch Face Shrinks? watchOS 9 Mini Watch Face Bug?
- iPhone Battery 101 Percent Charge? Charging Past 100%? Fix!
- macOS 13.1 Beta 4 Issues, Features, Bugs Fixed, New Problems