Last updated on November 1st, 2016 at 09:36 pmPosted in Deals by Tyrone on October 20, 2016
Last but not least Television Time comes with Lock Screen widget. There are in fact two iOS 10 glances that you can activate: “View upcoming episodes” and “View To-watch list”. These are accessible one-right swipe away. If you want to organize your time on TV schedule you should better hurry up and grab the 67% discount that’s currently available for this app. This offer is around for a limited time only!
Download Television Time For iOS
Grab this 3 in 1 combo by taping this official Television Time App Store link. Download it from your iPhone and it will be automatically deployed on your Apple Watch and within iMessages too. Just make sure that you have the “Automatically Add Apps” option active both on your wearable and within iMessages. This smartwatch setting can be tweaked from the Apple Watch app, available on the paired iPhone, by browsing My Watch -> General -> Automatic App Install. In iMessage the feature is enable as described here.
Television Time Facts & Features
Besides the characteristics already presented in this article, Television Time also comes with:
– Notifications for shows that you follow and are about to be aired.
– Show information results integrated in the iOS Spotlight Search.
– Track the episodes that you have viewed and see how many more are left for you to checkout, as well as inform yourself about the total time you spent on TV.
– Export episodes to Calendar and schedule your viewing sessions.
– Television Time is able to detect when Low Power Mode is enabled on your iPhone and acts accordingly.
– Trakt.tv sync including deleting of episodes that have been removed on Trakt.tv.
– Includes a Dark Theme for eye-friendly nighttime browsing.
– Provides info about show’s cast and crew.