Are you looking to get World Cup 2022 live scores on iPhone Lock Screen? This is now possible thanks to the new iOS 16 Live Activities. All that you need is a sports app that’s updated for this feature and you can follow your favorite soccer matches!
How To Get World Cup 2022 Live Scores On Lock Screen
- Download one of the apps from the list updated below.
- Open the app in question and navigate to the soccer match that you want to track.
- Turn On Live Activity option and lock your iPhone.
- Wake the screen and the World Cup 2022 live scores will be displayed in a notification box.
World Cup 2022 Live Activities Apps
Here you can find a list of sports app that cover soccer (football) matches and have been updated with Live Activities support. All apps are providing this option free, no premium membership required:
- 1. Forza Football (direct link) – Features: It provides a more detailed Live Activity widget, including the last goal scorer.
- 2. FotMob (direct link).
- 3. Scorespot (direct link) – Requires paid subscription to unlock Live Activities.
- 4. To be updated!
World Cup 2022 Live Activity Reliability
We’re currently using the Forza Football app. A haptic feedback notification is issues whenever a goal is scored. The score isn’t modified until the goal is confirmed and any VAR intervention is ruled out.
As you can see in the nearby screenshot the score and the goalscorer are updated within the Live Activity box within seconds after happening.
Are you following the FIFA World Cup 2022 live on iPhone using Live Activities? Which is your favorite app? Are you encountering any problems? Share your feedback in the comments!
Related: You might be also interested in other iOS apps that support Live Activities for iPhone Lock Screen. Here are 50 of them!