It’s been a while since Apple has chosen to select an application designed for children and promote it as the App Store App of the Week. Busy Shapes, developed by the Edoki Academy, targets children between the ages 2 and 5, by prompting them with a digital playground available on the iPhone, iPad and iPod…
Apple has selected a popular adventure game, developed by 3 Minute Games, as the first “Free App of the Week” nominee. Lifeline: Whiteout is the last addition to the already popular Lifeline franchise, that counts up to 7 different iterations. This software usually retails for $1.99, but you can grab it now free of charge….
For sure, the most expected App Store event, scheduled for the final part of 2016, is the release of Super Mario Run! Nintendo managed to create a Pokemon GO-like type of hype around their legendary runner. The app has just been released, a few hours ago, and there is a huge interest pilling up around…
As predicted in our review of the 7th Beta for the iOS 10.2 developer testing program, the public launch of this second major iOS 10 update has been rolled out on December 12, two months after the release of the 10th iPhone Operating System iteration. The way we anticipated, iOS 10.2 brings no less than…
- Busy Shapes Is The Free App Of Week 2
- Happy 10th iPhone Anniversary! A Decade Of History!
- 10 Apps Gone Free During Week 1 Of 2017
- Lifeline: Whiteout Is The Free App Store App Of Week 1
- Apple Watch Alert While Exiting The Paired iPhone Range
- Warp Shift – Last Free App Of The Week In 2016
- Best Way To Capture & Post 360° Panoramic Photos On Facebook Via iPhone
- Use iOS Parental Control To Limit Your Kids’ iPhone Screen Time