It’s been a while since Apple has chosen to select an application designed for children and promote it as the App Store App of the Week. Busy Shapes, developed by the Edoki Academy, targets children between the ages 2 and 5, by prompting them with a digital playground available on the iPhone, iPad and iPod…
Exactly ten years ago, Steve Jobs, introduced the iPhone to the world. The Apple keynote that entered the history books was held in San Francisco, on January 9, during the Macworld 2007 exhibition. The iOS device revolutionized the mobile phone technology because it was the first device that combined iPod functionality, with cellular phone capabilities…
Apple has selected a popular adventure game, developed by 3 Minute Games, as the first “Free App of the Week” nominee. Lifeline: Whiteout is the last addition to the already popular Lifeline franchise, that counts up to 7 different iterations. This software usually retails for $1.99, but you can grab it now free of charge….
One very helpful feature that we would love to see on Apple’s smartwatch, is the ability to issue an audio and/or haptic notification, whenever the wearable exits the paired iPhone range. This would be particularly useful for those owners that forget their iOS device in a foreign location, risking to permanently lose their smartphone. An…
- Busy Shapes Is The Free App Of Week 2
- Happy 10th iPhone Anniversary! A Decade Of History!
- 10 Apps Gone Free During Week 1 Of 2017
- Lifeline: Whiteout Is The Free App Store App Of Week 1
- Apple Watch Alert While Exiting The Paired iPhone Range
- Warp Shift – Last Free App Of The Week In 2016
- Best Way To Capture & Post 360° Panoramic Photos On Facebook Via iPhone
- Use iOS Parental Control To Limit Your Kids’ iPhone Screen Time