According to a report by The Latest, 67 percent of teens own an iPhone. Whereas, 74 percent want their next phone to be an iPhone. This shows how popular Apple’s smartphones are. On average, kids reach the age of 8, they start demanding a phone and they are more than eager to receive an iPhone….
This is one of your best chances to grab Linia, a $3.99 value App Store game for your iPhone and iPad, cost free! Apple has included the software in the Free App of the Week promotion, counting for week 49 of 2016. If you’re a puzzle game addict, you’ll love this app developed by Yari…
Apple has started to release its much awaited support app to the general public. The first country that lists the new app in the App Store is Netherlands, but we expect to see the software featured worldwide soon. Nonetheless, it can also happen that the Apple Support app will become an iOS built-in software. We…
The hugely popular mobile messaging application has just reached version 220.127.116.11, in the App Store. This is the update that will be remembered as being the one that brings Augmented Reality to Snapchat. AR had a major contribution to the success of Pokemon GO and it will certainly make Snap Inc’s app more interesting to…
- Busy Shapes Is The Free App Of Week 2
- Happy 10th iPhone Anniversary! A Decade Of History!
- 10 Apps Gone Free During Week 1 Of 2017
- Lifeline: Whiteout Is The Free App Store App Of Week 1
- Apple Watch Alert While Exiting The Paired iPhone Range
- Warp Shift – Last Free App Of The Week In 2016
- Best Way To Capture & Post 360° Panoramic Photos On Facebook Via iPhone
- Use iOS Parental Control To Limit Your Kids’ iPhone Screen Time