After patching the exploit used by Pangu Team to release their iOS 9.3.3 jailbreak, Apple has just seeded yet another software update for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch that promises to fix one more security flaw. The update log is similar to the one provided in iOS 9.3.4 which states: “iOS 9.3.5 provides an important…
Breaking: Apple Releases iOS 9.3.4 And Recommends All Users To Update – Warning: Team Pangu Jailbreak Is Patched!
Although we’re in the later stages of the iOS 10 Beta Testing program, Apple has just seeded iOS 9.3.4, a software update that focuses only on a major security issue. According to the release note, a glitch that allowed memory corruption has been patched. The security flaw is the same uncovered by Team Pangu and…
Apple has just released the 9.3.3 version of iOS. The firmware comes with no important new feature. Those are saved for iOS 10 instead, which is in its beta testing phase. iOS 9.3.3, as with most smaller updates, covers bug fixes and brings a series of security improvements to your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch….
One of the many reasons why you should update to watchOS 2 is because it makes your Apple Watch far less appealing to thieves. Thanks to the iPhone-like Activation Lock feature any lost or stolen wearable can’t be paired with another iOS device unless, the gadget is first un-paired by the previous owner. Else, the…
- Busy Shapes Is The Free App Of Week 2
- Happy 10th iPhone Anniversary! A Decade Of History!
- 10 Apps Gone Free During Week 1 Of 2017
- Lifeline: Whiteout Is The Free App Store App Of Week 1
- Apple Watch Alert While Exiting The Paired iPhone Range
- Warp Shift – Last Free App Of The Week In 2016
- Best Way To Capture & Post 360° Panoramic Photos On Facebook Via iPhone
- Use iOS Parental Control To Limit Your Kids’ iPhone Screen Time