The Apple Support Communities are currently unavailable! Loading discussions.apple.com displays an Internal Error message: Oops! An unexpected error has occurred. Users are asked to visit the Apple Support Communities main page. However, the same error is displayed in a loop….
iOS 15 Beta 4 build number 19A5307g is available for both Developers and Public Beta testers. It brings support for the Apple MagSafe Battery Pack as well as further refinements to the new iOS 15 features included in Safari, Notifications, Focus, Shortcuts and more….
Apple has released watchOS 7.6.1 build number 18U70, alongside iOS 14.7.1 and macOS Big Sur 11.5.1 with a security fix for a memory issue that might have been actively exploited in the wild. This means that you should updated as soon as possible to patch this potential vulnerability….
Apple has released iOS 14.7.1 build number 18G82, with a fix for the unlock Apple Watch with iPhone bug! It’s a minor but very important update because it also includes a patch for a Security Vulnerability that might have been actively exploited in the wild….
Last updated on July 30th, 2021 at 01:35 amIs Unlock Apple Watch with iPhone not working since you updated your iPhone to iOS 14.7? You’re not the only one. This new iOS 14 bug that has managed to pass under the radar during the iOS 14.7 beta testing stages and affects mainly iPhones with Touch…
- Apple Support Forums – An Unexpected Error Has Occurred
- iOS 15 Beta 4 Download, Changes, Features And Bug Fixes
- watchOS 7.6.1 Brings Security Fix For Apple Watch Memory Issue
- iOS 14.7.1 Fixes Unlock With iPhone & Brings Security Update
- Unlock Apple Watch With iPhone Not Working In iOS 14.7?
- HomePod 14.7 Software Update Allows Users To Manage Timers
- iOS 14.7 Released: MagSafe Battery Pack Support & More
- How To Open Code Scanner App (QR Reader) On iPhone
- How To Update iPhone, Apple Watch With Low Storage (iOS 15)
- iOS 15 Public Beta 3 Download And New Features Review