If your an iOS Developer and have launched or plan to release a new application or game on the App Store, contact us and ask us to review it! Please include in your message a few details about your software. Do include the strong points and let us know why you think that it will be useful to iOS users.
The iPhoneTricks.org staff will tweak and test your app and if we find it useful, we’ll write a review about it. We’ll share it live on our website so that all our readers can enjoy it.
No matter if your application is targeted to:
– kids for educational purposes;
– aims news hungry iPhone users;
– the growing number of health addicts;
– users that love photo editing;
– addictive gamers and simulator lovers; we’re here to cover them all.
- iOS 10.2 Beta 7 Available For Download
- How To Set Up A Empty Home Screen On Your iPhone And iPad
- The iOS 10 ‘New Contact info found’ Suggestion For Unknown iPhone Numbers
- iOS 10 Adds Recent Label Next To iPhone Contact Number
- Week 48: Runtastic, Rogue Star, Sneezies & More Apps Gone Free Or Discounted
- How To Enable And Use Hidden iOS Keyboard Emoticons
- iPhone 6S Free Battery Replacement Program For Unexpected Shutdowns
- Toca Hair Salon 2 App Store’s Free App Of Week 48