If your an iOS Developer and have launched or plan to release a new application or game on the App Store, contact us and ask us to review it! Please include in your message a few details about your software. Do include the strong points and let us know why you think that it will be useful to iOS users.
The iPhoneTricks.org staff will tweak and test your app and if we find it useful, we’ll write a review about it. We’ll share it live on our website so that all our readers can enjoy it.
No matter if your application is targeted to:
– kids for educational purposes;
– aims news hungry iPhone users;
– the growing number of health addicts;
– users that love photo editing;
– addictive gamers and simulator lovers; we’re here to cover them all.
- Busy Shapes Is The Free App Of Week 2
- Happy 10th iPhone Anniversary! A Decade Of History!
- 10 Apps Gone Free During Week 1 Of 2017
- Lifeline: Whiteout Is The Free App Store App Of Week 1
- Apple Watch Alert While Exiting The Paired iPhone Range
- Warp Shift – Last Free App Of The Week In 2016
- Best Way To Capture & Post 360° Panoramic Photos On Facebook Via iPhone
- Use iOS Parental Control To Limit Your Kids’ iPhone Screen Time