If your an iOS Developer and have launched or plan to release a new application or game on the App Store, contact us and ask us to review it! Please include in your message a few details about your software. Do include the strong points and let us know why you think that it will be useful to iOS users.
The iPhoneTricks.org staff will tweak and test your app and if we find it useful, we’ll write a review about it. We’ll share it live on our website so that all our readers can enjoy it.
No matter if your application is targeted to:
– kids for educational purposes;
– aims news hungry iPhone users;
– the growing number of health addicts;
– users that love photo editing;
– addictive gamers and simulator lovers; we’re here to cover them all.
- How To Adjust The iPhone 7 Home Button Haptic Click Feedback
- Drag & Drop Icons To Easily Customize Share Sheet Options In iOS 10
- Cut The Rope: Magic Free App Of Week 17 (Save $0.99)
- Google Maps Updates With New Directions Widget And iMessage App
- Spectacular iPhone 8 Render Pictures Upcoming Flagship With Full Vision Display And Digital Home Button
- 35 Apps Gone Free Or Discounted To Celebrate Easter 2017 (Save $105)
- How To Unveil Song Lyrics In iOS Apple Music App
- How To Erase All Data From Your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch