According to a report by The Latest, 67 percent of teens own an iPhone. Whereas, 74 percent want their next phone to be an iPhone. This shows how popular Apple’s smartphones are. On average, kids reach the age of 8, they start demanding a phone and they are more than eager to receive an iPhone….
For sure, the most expected App Store event, scheduled for the final part of 2016, is the release of Super Mario Run! Nintendo managed to create a Pokemon GO-like type of hype around their legendary runner. The app has just been released, a few hours ago, and there is a huge interest pilling up around…
As predicted in our review of the 7th Beta for the iOS 10.2 developer testing program, the public launch of this second major iOS 10 update has been rolled out on December 12, two months after the release of the 10th iPhone Operating System iteration. The way we anticipated, iOS 10.2 brings no less than…
No matter how much Apple has progressed in terms of iPhone battery lifetime the need of external power banks seems to be greater than ever. That’s because along with the battery capacity increase, the demand of power resources has simply skyrocketed. iOS devices receive more and more processing power, thus are able to stream and…
- Busy Shapes Is The Free App Of Week 2
- Happy 10th iPhone Anniversary! A Decade Of History!
- 10 Apps Gone Free During Week 1 Of 2017
- Lifeline: Whiteout Is The Free App Store App Of Week 1
- Apple Watch Alert While Exiting The Paired iPhone Range
- Warp Shift – Last Free App Of The Week In 2016
- Best Way To Capture & Post 360° Panoramic Photos On Facebook Via iPhone
- Use iOS Parental Control To Limit Your Kids’ iPhone Screen Time