This website is not owned by, licensed by or a subsidiary of Apple Computer, Inc.
Apple iPhone are trademarks of Apple Computer, Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
The content of this website is not supplied or reviewed by Apple Computer, Inc.
All logos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owners. Comments are property of their posters. All articles and images are uniquely written by the authors of this website, based on hands-on experience and information provided by readers. Images are manually print-screened and edited by us for exemplification purposes only!
Although we do our best to provide the best tips and tricks, you have to be aware that use of any information available on this website is at your own risk, you are 100% responsible for what you do or don’t do with it.
If any information on this website is inappropriate or violates or infringes any of your copyright protection do leave a comment and appropriate action will be taken as soon as possible. All the information available on this site is for informational purposes only.
We, the staff and owners of iPhoneTricks.org are not responsible if you void your warranty or damage your device.
The information on the website may be changed without notice and is not guaranteed to be complete, correct or up to date.
Links to external sources are provided solely as a courtesy to our website visitors. We are not responsible for and do not endorse or warrant in any way any materials, information, goods or services available through such linked sites or any privacy or other practices of such sites.
All data and information provided on this site is for informational purposes only. Although we do our best to provide the most accurate advice possible, iPhoneTricks.org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors,
omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.
All information is provided on an as-is basis.
- iPadOS 16 On iPad Air 2? 16.3 Release Shows Up In Settings?
- Downgrade iOS 16.3 To iOS 16.2 Or iOS 15.6 Without Data Loss
- Apple Watch Keyboard Input Notification Keeps Popping Up?
- macOS Big Sur 11.7.3 Issues, Problems, Bugs & Security Fixes
- Advanced Data Protection Not Available, Something Went Wrong?
- Empty Notification On Lock Screen In iOS 16.3? (Fixed!)
- iCloud Drive Not Turning On? An Error Occurred in iOS 16.3?
- HomePod 16.3 Issues, Problems, Bug Fixes, Features & More
- tvOS 16.3 Issues, Problems, Features, Bugs Fixed & More
- Safari 16.3 Issues, Problems, Errors, Fixes & More