Exactly ten years ago, Steve Jobs, introduced the iPhone to the world. The Apple keynote that entered the history books was held in San Francisco, on January 9, during the Macworld 2007 exhibition. The iOS device revolutionized the mobile phone technology because it was the first device that combined iPod functionality, with cellular phone capabilities…
Apple has selected a popular adventure game, developed by 3 Minute Games, as the first “Free App of the Week” nominee. Lifeline: Whiteout is the last addition to the already popular Lifeline franchise, that counts up to 7 different iterations. This software usually retails for $1.99, but you can grab it now free of charge….
The new year has comfortably installed itself, but you still have a couple of days left, to grab the last Free App of the Week promotion generated in 2016. If you aren’t familiar yet, the App Store has a habit of featuring a popular paid app, that goes free for a limited period of time…
You probably noticed the outburst of 360 degree views posted by your friends on Facebook! The popular social media platform can now differentiate between a normal photo and a panoramic image, thus rendering them accordingly. Wide view images allow you to rotate the frame in both directions and witness much more details, when compared with…
- Busy Shapes Is The Free App Of Week 2
- Happy 10th iPhone Anniversary! A Decade Of History!
- 10 Apps Gone Free During Week 1 Of 2017
- Lifeline: Whiteout Is The Free App Store App Of Week 1
- Apple Watch Alert While Exiting The Paired iPhone Range
- Warp Shift – Last Free App Of The Week In 2016
- Best Way To Capture & Post 360° Panoramic Photos On Facebook Via iPhone
- Use iOS Parental Control To Limit Your Kids’ iPhone Screen Time