According to a report by The Latest, 67 percent of teens own an iPhone. Whereas, 74 percent want their next phone to be an iPhone. This shows how popular Apple’s smartphones are. On average, kids reach the age of 8, they start demanding a phone and they are more than eager to receive an iPhone….
For sure, the most expected App Store event, scheduled for the final part of 2016, is the release of Super Mario Run! Nintendo managed to create a Pokemon GO-like type of hype around their legendary runner. The app has just been released, a few hours ago, and there is a huge interest pilling up around…
If you’re an experienced iPhone user you most likely tried, in the very first iOS versions, to create a blank Home Screen without too much success. I’m talking about an empty Home view that doesn’t host a single app icon. However, this is now possible because Apple has quietly started to allow iOS users to…
Today I’m uncovering for you a feature that has always been available on your iPhone or iPad but 99% of iOS users aren’t aware of it! I’m talking about a whole range of Keyboard emoticons that are buried deep within the Settings app. They’re very expressive and are made out of ingenious compilations of signs…
- Busy Shapes Is The Free App Of Week 2
- Happy 10th iPhone Anniversary! A Decade Of History!
- 10 Apps Gone Free During Week 1 Of 2017
- Lifeline: Whiteout Is The Free App Store App Of Week 1
- Apple Watch Alert While Exiting The Paired iPhone Range
- Warp Shift – Last Free App Of The Week In 2016
- Best Way To Capture & Post 360° Panoramic Photos On Facebook Via iPhone
- Use iOS Parental Control To Limit Your Kids’ iPhone Screen Time