Did you know that email marketing companies can still track you on iPhone and Mac even with the Allow Apps to Request to Track feature now available, starting with iOS 14.5? However, you can block them by disabling a simple setting called Load Remote Images!…
Are you getting the ‘Unable To Access Apple Fitness+ Content At This Time’ error when you attempt to start a new workout on iPhone, iPad or Apple TV? You’re not the only one affected. This message has just been displayed on my iOS device and we’ve received a couple of similar reports too….
Is Apple Maps not showing Home / Work address from your iOS Contact Card? This potential iOS 14.3 bug was reported by Stefan and we could replicate it to a certain extend. We did manage to import the Home and Work addresses from the Contact Card, but aren’t able to add the Home address back…
Did you know that you can connect the AirPods Max to an Android smartphone, or any other non-Apple device? Yes, Apple’s new over-ear headphones aren’t iPhone, iPad, Mac and Apple TV exclusive. They also work outside of the Apple environment! That’s without the assistance of Siri of course!…
Are you experiencing graphical glitches in macOS Big Sur 11.1? Is the wallpaper unexpectedly disappearing and a black background is displayed instead? While this graphical issue is ongoing, right-click menus for apps available in the Dock are also displaying an ugly background with a gray / greenish tint!…
- Trick To Block Email Tracking On iPhone And Mac
- Spotlight Search Slow, Lagging In macOS Big Sur? (Fixed!)
- 5 Ways To Fix Allow Apps To Request To Track Greyed Out
- Apple MagSafe Charger Deals (Lowest Price: Save $9.15)
- 100 Apps That Request To Track On iPhone (iOS 14.5)
- Siri Doesn’t Speak Responses On iPhone? How To Troubleshoot!
- How To Fix Unlock With Apple Watch Not Working
- AirTags Splash Screen In iOS 14.4 Beta (Early 2021 Release Date?)
- How To Fix ‘Unable To Access Apple Fitness+ Content At This Time’
- Fitness+ Workouts Not Showing Up As Completed On Selection Screen