Ever since iOS 11, an iPhone is able to natively detect and scan a QR Code when using the native Camera app. However, the feature is also available as standalone via the Code Scanner app, that can be opened from Control Center or the Spotlight Search! In iOS 15 your iPhone is able to detect…
Apple has announced during the WWDC21 keynote that users will be able to update to iOS 15, iPadOS 15 and watchOS 8 even when the iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch are low on storage. A new feature will allow your device to unlock additional temporary iCloud storage to offload apps and data in order to…
If you’ve been one of the very early iOS 15 Beta adopters you had to join the Developer Beta update program. In the meantime, Apple has also released the iOS 15 Public Beta update program. Although the iOS 15 Developer Beta 2 is identical with the Public Beta 2 you might want to switch from…
Is Snapchat crashing on your iPhone a few seconds after you open the app? This is most likely caused by a software update that you recently downloaded from the App Store. Snapchat version 11.34.05.45 is the one coming with the app crashing bug….
In iOS 15 you can delete Home Screen pages on iPhone from the hide/unhide screen! iOS 14 has introduced the App Library to declutter the iPhone home pages and make room for widgets! Along came the option to hide Home Screen pages that you rarely use. However, if you want to delete a home page…
- How To Fix Magic Mouse 2 Not Charging, Stops Charging
- How To Fix iPhone Screen Wakes Up Randomly Without Touching
- Apple Support Forums – An Unexpected Error Has Occurred
- iOS 15 Beta 4 Download, Changes, Features And Bug Fixes
- watchOS 7.6.1 Brings Security Fix For Apple Watch Memory Issue
- iOS 14.7.1 Fixes Unlock With iPhone & Brings Security Update
- Unlock Apple Watch With iPhone Not Working In iOS 14.7?
- HomePod 14.7 Software Update Allows Users To Manage Timers
- iOS 14.7 Released: MagSafe Battery Pack Support & More
- How To Open Code Scanner App (QR Reader) On iPhone