If your an iOS Developer and have launched or plan to release a new application or game on the App Store, contact us and ask us to review it! Please include in your message a few details about your software. Do include the strong points and let us know why you think that it will be useful to iOS users.
The iPhoneTricks.org staff will tweak and test your app and if we find it useful, we’ll write a review about it. We’ll share it live on our website so that all our readers can enjoy it.
No matter if your application is targeted to:
– kids for educational purposes;
– aims news hungry iPhone users;
– the growing number of health addicts;
– users that love photo editing;
– addictive gamers and simulator lovers; we’re here to cover them all.
- Klocki For iPhone and iPad Is The Free App Of The Week 22
- Duet Display For iOS Updates With New Pro Features And Goes On Sale
- How To Fix Greyed Out Download and Install Software Update Button On iPhone And iPad
- Things 3 For iPhone, iPad And Mac On Sale For A Limited Time Only
- 5 Tips To Avoid Locking Yourself Out From A Password Protected iOS Notes App
- Brushstroke, 5K Trainer Pro & 13 More Apps On Sale During Week 21 (Save $41)
- How To Use WhatsApp On iPad Without Jailbreaking
- Trick To Clear The Spotlight Search History On Your iPhone and iPad