If your an iOS Developer and have launched or plan to release a new application or game on the App Store, contact us and ask us to review it! Please include in your message a few details about your software. Do include the strong points and let us know why you think that it will be useful to iOS users.
The iPhoneTricks.org staff will tweak and test your app and if we find it useful, we’ll write a review about it. We’ll share it live on our website so that all our readers can enjoy it.
No matter if your application is targeted to:
– kids for educational purposes;
– aims news hungry iPhone users;
– the growing number of health addicts;
– users that love photo editing;
– addictive gamers and simulator lovers; we’re here to cover them all.
- How To Dial Any Number From The Apple Watch In watchOS 4
- Turn Off Spotify Background App Refresh Feature To Significantly Save iPhone Battery
- 2017 Fourth Of July Independece Day App Store Sales
- iOS 11 Adds Open Tabs Scrubber To Safari Landscape View
- iOS Apps On Sale To Mark 10th iPhone Anniversary
- How To Create, Customize And Use The New Kaleidoscope Watch Face
- 10 Steps To Install iOS 11 Public Beta On iPhone And iPad
- iOS 11 Developer Beta 2 Update 1 Hints Imminent Release Of Public Beta Version