If your an iOS Developer and have launched or plan to release a new application or game on the App Store, contact us and ask us to review it! Please include in your message a few details about your software. Do include the strong points and let us know why you think that it will be useful to iOS users.
The iPhoneTricks.org staff will tweak and test your app and if we find it useful, we’ll write a review about it. We’ll share it live on our website so that all our readers can enjoy it.
No matter if your application is targeted to:
– kids for educational purposes;
– aims news hungry iPhone users;
– the growing number of health addicts;
– users that love photo editing;
– addictive gamers and simulator lovers; we’re here to cover them all.
- iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus Hard Reboot Button Combination
- Free Apps Of The Week 38: 12 Apps and Games Featured (Save $29)
- iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus Fastest Smartphones With Best Camera On The Market
- iPhone 8 & iPhone 8 Plus Unboxing YouTube Video Collection
- iPhone 8 & 8 Plus SAR Values Comparison With Predecessors & Samsung Galaxy S8, S8+
- Apple Discontinues Free App Of The Week Campaign After iOS 11 Release
- iOS 11 Bug: New iCloud Terms And Conditions Display In Japanese Language (Workaround Available!)
- How To Download All Ringtones Ever Purchased From iTunes On iPhone & iPad In iOS 11