Last updated on September 30th, 2020 at 07:51 am
If your an iOS Developer and have launched or plan to release a new application or game on the App Store, contact us and ask us to review it! Please include in your message a few details about your software. If it comes with in-app purchases, please include a free version download code. We need to be able to review the full app.
The iPhoneTricks.org staff will tweak and test your app and if we find it useful, we’ll write a review about it. We’ll share it live on our website and share it on social media allowing your new software to receive a decent bump in new downloads!
We cover all types of apps:
– those made for kids with educational purposes;
– that aims to entice gammers into new challanges;
– encourages users to track and care about their health;
– provide photo & video editing tools;
– and many more!
- How To Fix Settings Crashes When Tapping On Music In iOS 15
- How To Fix ‘Your iPhone Pre-Order Has Expired’ Error
- iPhone 13 vs iPhone 12 Comparison (Specs, Performance & More)
- How To Use iPhone 13 Cinematic Mode For Videos
- Apple Watch Series 7 Features, Specs And Pricing
- iPhone 13 & iPhone 13 Pro Features And Highlights
- How To Download iPhone 13 & iPhone 13 Pro Wallpapers
- iOS 15 Release Date: September 20 (+ watchOS 8 & tvOS 15)
- iOS 15 Release Candidate Features, Release Notes & Date
- How To Watch iPhone 13 Live Event (Replay Updated! )