Last updated on September 30th, 2020 at 07:51 am
If your an iOS Developer and have launched or plan to release a new application or game on the App Store, contact us and ask us to review it! Please include in your message a few details about your software. If it comes with in-app purchases, please include a free version download code. We need to be able to review the full app.
The iPhoneTricks.org staff will tweak and test your app and if we find it useful, we’ll write a review about it. We’ll share it live on our website and share it on social media allowing your new software to receive a decent bump in new downloads!
We cover all types of apps:
– those made for kids with educational purposes;
– that aims to entice gammers into new challanges;
– encourages users to track and care about their health;
– provide photo & video editing tools;
– and many more!
- How To Fix Messages Badge Won’t Go Away (Wrong Count)
- Apple Watch 7 Blank App Icons (Missing) For Third Party Apps
- Apple Watch 7 Full Keyboard Not Available In watchOS 8
- How To Fast Charge Apple Watch Series 7 (33% Faster)
- Apple Watch Series 7 vs 6 Side By Side Screen Comparison
- Music Controls Not Working On Apple Watch (watchOS 8)
- How To Turn Off Focus Suggestions On iPhone In iOS 15
- Unable To Update Apple Watch To watchOS 8? (Fixed!)
- How To Fix Do Not Disturb Location Not Working In iOS 15
- iPhone Microphone Not Working During Calls In iOS 15? (Fix!)