Last updated on September 30th, 2020 at 07:51 am
If your an iOS Developer and have launched or plan to release a new application or game on the App Store, contact us and ask us to review it! Please include in your message a few details about your software. If it comes with in-app purchases, please include a free version download code. We need to be able to review the full app.
The iPhoneTricks.org staff will tweak and test your app and if we find it useful, we’ll write a review about it. We’ll share it live on our website and share it on social media allowing your new software to receive a decent bump in new downloads!
We cover all types of apps:
– those made for kids with educational purposes;
– that aims to entice gammers into new challanges;
– encourages users to track and care about their health;
– provide photo & video editing tools;
– and many more!
- Trick To Block Email Tracking On iPhone And Mac
- Spotlight Search Slow, Lagging In macOS Big Sur? (Fixed!)
- 5 Ways To Fix Allow Apps To Request To Track Greyed Out
- Apple MagSafe Charger Deals (Lowest Price: Save $9.15)
- 100 Apps That Request To Track On iPhone (iOS 14.5)
- Siri Doesn’t Speak Responses On iPhone? How To Troubleshoot!
- How To Fix Unlock With Apple Watch Not Working
- AirTags Splash Screen In iOS 14.4 Beta (Early 2021 Release Date?)
- How To Fix ‘Unable To Access Apple Fitness+ Content At This Time’
- Fitness+ Workouts Not Showing Up As Completed On Selection Screen