If your an iOS Developer and have launched or plan to release a new application or game on the App Store, contact us and ask us to review it! Please include in your message a few details about your software. Do include the strong points and let us know why you think that it will be useful to iOS users.
The iPhoneTricks.org staff will tweak and test your app and if we find it useful, we’ll write a review about it. We’ll share it live on our website so that all our readers can enjoy it.
No matter if your application is targeted to:
– kids for educational purposes;
– aims news hungry iPhone users;
– the growing number of health addicts;
– users that love photo editing;
– addictive gamers and simulator lovers; we’re here to cover them all.
- Shazam For iOS Also Available When iPhone Is Offline
- iPhone X Now Available For Next Day Delivery Or Same Day Pickup
- How To Fix The iOS 11 Emoji Bug That Crashes The Messages App
- How To Use The Facebook Messenger World Effects AR Feature
- watchOS 4.2.2 Developer Beta Now Available For Download
- New Batch Of iTunes Movie Sales Includes Holiday Titles, Disney Films And More
- iOS 11.2.1 Fixes iPhone X And iPhone 8 Plus Autofocus Issue
- How To Install iOS 11.2.5 Beta 1 On Any Compatible iPhone And iPad
- iOS 11.2.1 Update Fixes HomeKit Remote Sharing
- How To Receive And Send iMessages From An Android Smartphone