If your an iOS Developer and have launched or plan to release a new application or game on the App Store, contact us and ask us to review it! Please include in your message a few details about your software. Do include the strong points and let us know why you think that it will be useful to iOS users.
The iPhoneTricks.org staff will tweak and test your app and if we find it useful, we’ll write a review about it. We’ll share it live on our website so that all our readers can enjoy it.
No matter if your application is targeted to:
– kids for educational purposes;
– aims news hungry iPhone users;
– the growing number of health addicts;
– users that love photo editing;
– addictive gamers and simulator lovers; we’re here to cover them all.
- iPhone X Running Windows 95 Via Power DOS App (Video)
- How To Enable Animoji On Any iPhone & iPad Running iOS 11
- 4th iOS 11.2 Developer And Public Betas Now Available For Update
- A Black Dot On The iPhone X Screen Is An OLED Display Manufacturing Flaw
- iPad Pro ‘What’s A Computer Ad’ Demos How Tablets Can Replace Computers
- iOS 11.1.2 Fixes The iPhone X Cold Temperature Issue & Photo / Video Distortion
- How To Use Siri When iPhone Is Offline
- Download Apple’s 2017 Christmas Balls Wallpaper For iPhone X From Gift Guide Campaign
- Apple Publishes 2017 Gift Guide And Launches Extended Holiday Return Policy
- 3 Tips To Fix The AT&T Dropped Calls / Busy Network Issue