Apple has released watchOS 9 Public Beta 3 build number 20R5343e alongside iOS 16 Public Beta 3. This release is identical and shares the same build with watchOS 9 Developer Beta 5. Let’s take a look at the common problems, new features and bug fixes!…
macOS Ventura Public Beta 3 build number 22A5321d is now available, exactly one day after the release of macOS 13 Developer Beta 5. The two versions are identical and that’s confirmed by the build number. So are the new features, problems and bug fixes….
Apple has rolled out watchOS 9 Beta 5 build number 20R5343e alongside iOS 16 Beta 5. This update continues to fine tune the upcoming major release by enhancing new features, fixing bugs and improving performance. Read our extended review before updating….
Apple has released macOS 13 Beta 5 build number 22A5321d. As usual this update brings new features, changes but also a fair share of bug fixes as well as new problems. Read this full review before deciding if you should update or not….
Apple has recently released iOS 16 Public Beta. This means that you can now easily install it on any iPhone 8 or newer model. Many users are tempted by the all the new features, but you should be also fully aware about the other side of the coin….
- Disney Plus Price Increase 2022: $10.99 (+$3) [How To Avoid]
- watchOS 9 Public Beta 3 Problems? Share Them Here!
- macOS Ventura WiFi Problems? Internet Not Working? (Fix!)
- Apple Watch Red Notification Dot Won’t Go Away (Fixed!)
- macOS Ventura Public Beta 3 Problems, Features & Bug Fixes
- iOS 16 Public Beta 3 Problems, Features, Bug Fixes & More
- watchOS 9 Beta 5 Problems, Features, Bug Fixes & More
- macOS 13 Beta 5 Problems, Features, Changes & More
- How To Fix iPhone Unlock Animation Lag In iOS 16
- Battery Percentage Not Showing On iPhone In iOS 16? (Fix!)