Dear iPhoneTricks.org visitor,
We appreciate your visit and loyalty. To reward your interest for our website, we’re provide giveaways as frequent as possible. You must have noticed that we often review paid App Store apps. Besides our weekly free Free Apps of the Week column, and the already famous App Store Deals collections we also share, on this page, App Store redeem codes for applications that we test.
The voucher codes can be redeemed on both iPhone and iPad and basically offer you the chance to download a paid app free of charge. Of course, that these voucher codes are limited and can be awarded only a single time. To make things fair and give everyone an equal chance of grabbing the giveaways, we don’t update the redeem codes on a schedule. You’ll have to check this page daily and hopefully at the fortunate time. From time to time we use to announce giveaways on Twitter, Facebook and Google+. So, make sure to subscribe and increase your chances of grabbing the valid redeem codes!
1. Free Download Giveaway
Ongoing: Grab the Exclusive iPhone X Reflection Ringtone!
-> For iOS: Tap for .m4r Version (Ringtone For iPhone: Tap to listen)
-> For Android: Tap for .mp3 Version (Ringtone for Other Smartphones: Tap to listen)
2. App Store Redeem Codes
Ongoing: Plotagraph+ (
$4.99 -> FREE)
Apple is currently offering free voucher codes for the Plotagraph+ apps, via the Apple Store app for iOS. Tap here and learn how to generate your free download code!
1. Open this page on your iPhone or iPad. Tap and hold on the code to select it.
2. Tap the Copy option that hovers above the selected text.
3. Open App Store from the Home screen.
4. Scroll all the way down until you reach the Redeem button. Tap it.
5. Paste the copied voucher in the input field and hit Redeem.
Fact: If code wasn’t redeem by another reader, the app will start downloading on your iOS device. Else, you’ll get the “This code has been already redeemed” prompt and you have to move quicker next time! Good luck! ;)
- iPhone X Running Windows 95 Via Power DOS App (Video)
- How To Enable Animoji On Any iPhone & iPad Running iOS 11
- 4th iOS 11.2 Developer And Public Betas Now Available For Update
- A Black Dot On The iPhone X Screen Is An OLED Display Manufacturing Flaw
- iPad Pro ‘What’s A Computer Ad’ Demos How Tablets Can Replace Computers
- iOS 11.1.2 Fixes The iPhone X Cold Temperature Issue & Photo / Video Distortion
- How To Use Siri When iPhone Is Offline
- Download Apple’s 2017 Christmas Balls Wallpaper For iPhone X From Gift Guide Campaign
- Apple Publishes 2017 Gift Guide And Launches Extended Holiday Return Policy
- 3 Tips To Fix The AT&T Dropped Calls / Busy Network Issue