No one is perfect and neither is Apple when developing software and hardware for its worldwide consumers. iOS version always packed, have and will come with bugs and glitches no matter how long and precise the beta testing stages are. Same goes for iPadOS, watchOS, macOS, tvOS and all other operating systems developed by Apple.
Hardware isn’t perfect either. This is why we encourage you to report to us any bug or problem that you encounter while using your iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, Mac, Apple TV, AirPods or any other Apple smart device.
How Bug Fixing Works
We love to help and don’t ask for anything in exchange. Use our contact page or the form available below, to drop us an email with all details included.
- 1. Details: Please mention what device you are using, the software version. Then mention when the glitch started happening and if you can determine what’s triggering it. Screenshots are very helpful too.
- 2. Replicate: Once we receive your inquiry we attempt to replicate the issue on our own test devices and attempt to find a fix.
- 3. Post: Next, we write an article about the problem and share it in our Bug Fixes category. We will include a fix or a workaround if available. We will also ask the iPhoneTricks.org community to help us with debugging tips. Always multiple feedbacks about the same issue help finding a solution faster.
Fact: We will also forward the problem to Apple via their feedback page.
- 4. Fix: All readers will be updated, as soon as an official fix is issued!
Report A Bug
Use this form to send your iOS, watchOS, macOS bug report:
Bugs Already Reported
Here you and find a list of the ongoing iOS 14 bugs that have been already reported and published on the website:
– iOS 14 Bug Mutes Ringer and Alerts
– Email Alias Bug
– Apple Watch GPS Data bug in watchOS 7
– Optimized Batter Charging not working in iOS 14 for iPhone SE 2.
– Automations not triggering in iOS 14
Bug Fix History
Here are some of the famous bugs that have been fixed with the help of the iPhoneTricks.org community:
- Fix for iPhone That’s Connecting and Disconnecting From Mac over and over again – This pro fix has helped thousands of iPhone users in the past few years.
- How To Fix iOS 14 Update stuck at Terms and Conditions – an annoying bug that was preventing iPhone users from updating to iOS 14 public release
- How to fix Widgetsmith widgets not working on iPhone and iPad – an article to comes with many fixes for the most popular custom Home Screen widgets app.
- How To Fix Facebook Screencast Not Working in iOS 14 – this bug surfaced right after the release of iOS 14 and was triggered by a new privacy feature that requires apps to ask for local network permissions.
Fix: The working fixes have been provided by iPhoneTricks.org readers Pacheco and Bob.
- How To Stop Apple Watch Notifications In Airplane Mode
- How To Fix MagSafe Case Lock Screen Sound Bug (iOS 14)
- How To 3D Print iPhone 12 MagSafe Charging Dock (Do-It-Yourself)
- How To Fix Short Code SMS Texts Not Working On iPhone 12
- How To Fix Screen Time Bug In iOS 14 (False Reports, Lags, Delays)
- Apple iPhone 12 Clear Cases Breaking Easily (Go For Silicone)
- Get Presidential Election Widget For Home Screen (Latest Polls, Early Voting, Results & More)
- How To Fix iPhone 12 No Service Problem (Poor Cellular Signal)
- How To Fix COVID-19 Exposure Notifications Missing On iPhone 12 & 12 Pro
- How To Measure Height With iPhone 12 Pro, Pro Max and iPad Pro (2020)