Apple’s new M1 Silicone Chip, that’s powering the 2020 Mac flagships, requires third-party apps to be updated by their developers to the Universal 2 standard, in order to be able to run natively and reach peak performance in macOS Big Sur. Some apps have been already updated with support for M1 Mac while others are…
Category: How To
Google has finally updated Gmail with support for the iOS 14 Home Screen widgets feature. Version 6.0.201101 or later allows users to add the Gmail widget on iPhone home layout. All that you have to do is to update the app and add the glance from the ‘Add Widget’ menu….
iOS 14.2 is the current software version for iPhone. It comes with a series of new features and bug fixes. However, on top of that it adds a serious bug that prevents some notifications in Messages from getting triggered. More, it also issues a read receipt to the sender. If you can’t live with this…
watchOS 7 brings Optimized Battery Charging on Apple Watch. This feature was first introduced for iPhones in iOS 13 and is meant to allow devices to adapt to your daily charging schedule and fully charge the battery only shortly before the operating system anticipates that you plan to unplug your device….
Is the Touch Bar on your MacBook Pro not working properly anymore ever since you updated to macOS 11.0.1? This seems to be a common issue, because multiple users have reported this problem to us, within the last 24 hours. This macOS Big Sur bug is causing parts of your MacBook’s Pro Touch Bar to…
- 10 New Privacy Features For iPhone In iOS 14
- How To Check If An App Is Optimized For M1 Mac Apple Silicone Chip
- How To Enable App Tracking Permission Popup In iOS 14 (Allow Or Not?)
- iPhone 12 Pro Max Microphone Not Working When Recording Video
- How To Get Apple Music Free For 5 Months With Shazam
- How To Fix Universal Clipboard Not Working In macOS Big Sur
- How To Fix M1 Mac Bluetooth Issues In macOS Big Sur 11.0.1
- Will Apple Release iOS 14.2.2 Update On Thanksgiving Day?
- How To Fix ‘An Error Occurred Preparing The Update’ (Mac M1)
- iPhone 12 Pro Max Overheating – Flash Is Disabled Issue