Are you looking to downgrade iOS 16.3 to 16.2 on iPhone or iPad? You’ve recently updated to the latest iOS release but are not happy with this new version? Yes, you can still revert to 16.2 and even to iOS 15! Downgrade iOS 16.3 to iOS 16.2 Still Possible? Yes, at the time of writing,…
Category: How To
Posted in How To by Vlad on January 26, 2023
Getting Apple Music black background for any song played in the app? Suddenly all Apple Music wallpapers are black and you’re looking for a way to fix it? Or, the contrary, you want to enable black backgrounds in AM? Here is how to!…
- iPadOS 16 On iPad Air 2? 16.3 Release Shows Up In Settings?
- Downgrade iOS 16.3 To iOS 16.2 Or iOS 15.6 Without Data Loss
- Apple Watch Keyboard Input Notification Keeps Popping Up?
- macOS Big Sur 11.7.3 Issues, Problems, Bugs & Security Fixes
- Advanced Data Protection Not Available, Something Went Wrong?
- Empty Notification On Lock Screen In iOS 16.3? (Fixed!)
- iCloud Drive Not Turning On? An Error Occurred in iOS 16.3?
- HomePod 16.3 Issues, Problems, Bug Fixes, Features & More
- tvOS 16.3 Issues, Problems, Features, Bugs Fixed & More
- Safari 16.3 Issues, Problems, Errors, Fixes & More