In macOS Monterey you can finally get Apple Fitness+ on Mac! This is a much awaited option, because it allows Fitness+ subscribers, that don’t own an Apple TV, to watch the premium workouts on a larger screen and thus get a better experience while training!…
Apple’s upcoming iPhone 13 model numbers have been leaked thanks to the EEC. Apparently, the Eurasian Economic Commission requires products that use encryption and cryptographic tools to be registered in a timely manner. According to the Nashville Chatter Class website, the Cupertino-based tech giant has already submitted its upcoming 2021 iPhone flagships for certification….
Apple has released iOS 12.5.4 (build number 16H50) for older iPhones and iPad models that aren’t supported by iOS 14. This minor software update includes important security improvements and is recommended to all Phone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPad Air, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 3, and iPod touch (6th generation) owners….
Leaked iPhone 13 and iPhone 13 Pro case renders depict smaller notch and a new camera layout for Apple’s 2021 upcoming flagships! Sonny Dickson’s tweet comes to confirm previous rumors that claim that the Cupertino-based tech giant will finally reduce the size of the notch….
Is my Apple Watch watchOS 8 compatible? I have some great news, if your wrist-worn gadget is able to run watchOS 7, it’s also supported by the 8th watchOS generation! Similar to iOS 15 and iPhones, watchOS 8 is compatible with all Apple Watch models that are running its previous version….
- How To Fix Find My Battery Drain Issue Caused By AirTag
- How To Lock PDF With Password On iPhone In iOS 15
- How To Get Apple Fitness+ On Mac In macOS Monterey
- How To Enable Mail Privacy Protection To Stop Tracking (iOS 15)
- How To Enable AirTag Lost Mode And Mark Your Tracker As Lost
- How To Join FaceTime Call On Android And Windows Devices
- Leaked iPhone 13 Model Numbers: A2628, A2630, A2634, A2635, A2640, A2643, A2645
- How To Get Notification Summary On iPhone In iOS 15
- iOS 12.5.4 Update Brings Important Security Improvements
- How To Drag And Drop Files On iPhone In iOS 15