Plotagraph+ has been released in July 2017 and usually retails for $4.99. In fact it still sells for the same price if you attempt to download in from its official App Store page. However, there is a clever way to grab if for FREE as long as Apple is sharing free Redeem codes, within its iOS Apple Store app (not App Store!!!).
How To Download Plotagraph+ For Free
1. Open the Apple Store app from your iPhone’s or iPad’s Home screen. (If you don’t have it installed, download it free!)
2. Make sure that you’re viewing the Discover section. The tab is available in the bottom menu.
3. Scroll the Discover timeline all the way down until you reach the Featured App section.
4. Tap on ‘Download now for free’ and the sale page opens up, providing more info.
5. Next, tap on ‘Download now for free’ button and confirm that you want to be redirected to the App Store, by hitting ‘Continue’!
6. The App Store Redeem page will be loaded on your iPhone and iPad with a vouched code already inserted. Simply, tap on Redeem, available in the top-right corner of the screen and the Plotagraph+ download starts.
Fact: Wait until the app is installed and tap on OPEN to launch it. A handy tutorial is displayed when you first open the software, teaching you how to animated an image. Make sure that you slide the toolbar left and right to browse the tools available in this iOS photo editing software.
Tip: According to Apple, this sale will be available until January 15, 2018, but you can never know. So, hurry up and install it!
Related: If you’re into iOS apps and games savings, check our App Store Deals section for more iPhone and iPad software gone free or heavily discounted!