This new feature is announced with a splash screen called “See new music from artists you like”, when you open the app the first time after the release. However, if you already dismissed it without taking advantage of the new feature, read on how to manually enable the new Apple Music in-app notifications. First though, make sure that you run the latest version of the app. Open the App Store and make sure that Apple Music is up to date on your iOS device!
How To Activate Apple Music In-App Notifications
1. Open the Apple Music app from your iPhone’s Home Screen.
2. Tap on the “For You” tab.
3. Next, tap on your profile picture available in the top-right corner of the screen.
4. Select “Notifications.”
5. Turn on the toggle next to “New Music”.
6. Also enable the “Show in Library” toggle!
Fact: The new notifications will appear under the form of a banner at the top of the Library tab, as demoed in the nearby image.
Did you know that you can limit the music playback volume on your iPhone?