Facebook Lock Screen widgets are now available for iPhone in iOS 16! All that you have to do is to update to the most recent Facebook for iOS version, in the App Store, and add the Birthdays or Top Updates glances to the Lock Screen!
Facebook Lock Screen Widgets
Meta was quick to react after Apple’s release of iOS 16 and is already providing third-party Lock Screen widgets for iPhone. You can choose from:
Birthdays At A Glance
Fact: Facebook widgets for Lock Screen are only available for the lower section of the screen.
How To Add Facebook Lock Screen Widgets
- 1. Touch & hold the Lock Screen to bring up the Edit menu.
- 2. Tap Customize.
- 3. Tap the widget section available below the clock.
- 4. Scroll for Facebook in the Add Widgets section.
- 5. Swipe to check out the available glances and tap the one you want to add.
Tip: If the widget section is full, you have to remove an existing widget first.
- 6. Close the Add Widgets panel and tap Done to save your edits!
Do you find the new Facebook Lock Screen widgets useful? Which one are you using? Have any questions or suggestions? Share your feedback in the comments!
Related: Looking for more third-party widgets for iPhone Lock Screen? Click here!