Last updated on October 11th, 2020 at 05:45 pmSince the release of iOS 14 a lot of readers are complaining that they can’t screencast videos from the iPhone Facebook app to their Smart TV anymore. This problem is caused by the fact that iOS and iPadOS 14 have introduced a series of new privacy-oriented features….
The long wait is over! Facebook has started to roll out Dark Mode for iOS and iPadOS. The feature is currently available to a limited number of users, which could be an initial test phase before the public release. Take a look at how Facebook Dark Mode for iPhone and iPad looks like and apply…
Facebook updates its popular Facebook and Instagram apps allowing users to disable political ads. The change comes along a larger effort. The Californian-based social media conglomerate aims to help over 4 million U.S. citizens to register to vote for the upcoming presidential elections. That’s mainly because of the impact of COVID-19, that will most likely…
No matter if you had enough of Facebook and want to close your account, or you’re simply looking to backup all the media that you posted throughout the years on the social media platform, you’ve landed in the proper place. In this article we will go through the steps required to download all your Facebook…
- Unlock Apple Watch With iPhone Not Working In iOS 14.7?
- HomePod 14.7 Software Update Allows Users To Manage Timers
- iOS 14.7 Released: MagSafe Battery Pack Support & More
- How To Open Code Scanner App (QR Reader) On iPhone
- How To Update iPhone, Apple Watch With Low Storage (iOS 15)
- iOS 15 Public Beta 3 Download And New Features Review
- Apple MagSafe Battery Pack Review, Facts And Tips
- How To Attach Apple AirTag To Keys, Bags And Other Objects
- How To Fix iPad Not Charging When Plugged In
- HomePod 15 Beta 3 Fixes Serious HomePod Bug?