A minor but very useful change coming in iOS 15 is the new Month Calendar Widget for the iPhone and iPad Home Screen. The built-in Calendar app already features three widgets in iOS 14, but having the entire month laid out in a small sized widget was never available!…
The iOS 14 Software Update will be always remembered as the one that introduced Home Screen widgets to the iPhone. It’s a game changer that’s now being heavily used by iPhone owners worldwide. Built-in as well as third-party widgets have finally allowed Apple users to take charge of personalising their iPhones in a way, that…
macOS Big Sur doesn’t have a stock Clock app and thus is missing many native functions like Alarm and Stopwatch, that are available in iOS, iPadOS and watchOS. However, you can easily set a timer on your Mac with the help of Siri and the Reminders app….
Last updated on December 30th, 2020 at 07:11 amIs the Calculator widget not showing up in your Mac’s Notification Center ever since you updated to macOS Big Sur? You’re trying to add it from the Edit Widgets section but it’s not showing up? You’re not the only one. Everyone is missing the Calculator widget, because…
Google has recently updated its Drive app, for iPhone and iPad, with support for the new iOS 14 Home Screen widgets. All that you have to do to be able to quickly search and access your files, is to update to the most recent Google Drive version for iOS (Version 4.2020.46208 or later) and add…
- Unlock Apple Watch With iPhone Not Working In iOS 14.7?
- HomePod 14.7 Software Update Allows Users To Manage Timers
- iOS 14.7 Released: MagSafe Battery Pack Support & More
- How To Open Code Scanner App (QR Reader) On iPhone
- How To Update iPhone, Apple Watch With Low Storage (iOS 15)
- iOS 15 Public Beta 3 Download And New Features Review
- Apple MagSafe Battery Pack Review, Facts And Tips
- How To Attach Apple AirTag To Keys, Bags And Other Objects
- How To Fix iPad Not Charging When Plugged In
- HomePod 15 Beta 3 Fixes Serious HomePod Bug?