Last updated on July 9th, 2020 at 05:08 pmiOS 14 was officially announced, as expected, during the WWDC 2020 keynote. It was later released and its first Beta is now available for download for Apple Developers, as well as everyone else with this workaround. However, if you decided to wait for the Public Beta or even the official release, scheduled for this fall, you might still wanna download the iOS 14 wallpaper and get your iPhone’s or iPad’s background a refresh.
We’ve managed to pull out the iOS 14 stock wallpaper from the Beta source code. You can download it now by following the steps listed below. There are a few other wallpapers included in iOS 14 that haven’t been presented during the keynote. You can download them too. Both Light and Dark Mode themes are available. Resolutions fit all iPhone models starting with the iPhone 11 Pro Max and ending with the iPhone 5S.
How To Download The iOS 14 Wallpaper
1. Using your iPhone or iPad tap on the wallpaper that you want to download.
2. Long-press the image and use the ‘Add to Photos’ option to grab it.
3. The background is saved in the Photos app.
4. Open it and tap the Share Sheets icon, bottom-left corner.
5. Select the ‘Use as Wallpaper’ option.
6. Tap ‘Set’ and choose if you want to display the new wallpaper on Lock screen, Home screen or both.
iOS 14 Wallpapers For iPhone
iOS 14 Wallpapers Dark Theme
Fact: You can use all the wallpapers provided below on any other non-Apple smartphone, if you want to replicate the iOS environment.
Do you like the iOS 14 wallpapers? Let us know in the comments section available below.
Related: You might be also interested in downloading the new and spectacular macOS Big Sur wallpapers!