Apple has released a minor iOS 14.8.1 update, build 18H107, for as well as iPadOS 14.8.1 for iPads. This is a security fix that’s available for all devices that are still running iOS 14. It’s available over-the-air in Settings….
Tag: iOS 14
Apple has rolled out iOS 14.8 with build number 18H17. This minor but very important security update is recommended to all users owning an iPhone 6S or later. It patches a vulnerability that would allow malicious crafted PDFs to execute arbitrary code. It’s an issue that might have been actively exploited!…
Apple Maps native ratings are now available in the United States and other countries. Easily rate and review various locations like restaurants, hotels, shops and other business. Apple’s new built-in rating system for Maps is independent from third-party integrations like Yelp or TripAdvisor reviews….
Is iPhone No Service error displayed in the status bar? Is your iPhone dropping calls in places where you didn’t have any cellular signal issues? You’re not the only one. We’ve gathered a series of reports from iPhone owners that complain about cellular signal problems. They all have one thing in common: iOS 14.7.1! All…
Are widgets not loading on the iPhone Home Screen? They’ve worked before but now you’re not getting any content? Nothing is displayed excepting the widget name at the bottom of the box? This issue is currently affecting some iOS 15 beta testers, but might also flare up if you’re running a public iOS 14 release….
- Downgrade iPadOS 16 To 15 Without Third-Party Apps [How To]
- Roku AirPlay Not Working From iPhone to TV In iOS 16? (Fix?)
- macOS Ventura Printing Problems? Printer Not Working?
- Can’t Play Title HBO Max Error On Apple TV in tvOS 16? Fix!
- iPhone Time Keeps Going Back An Hour In iOS 16? (Fix!)
- Thanksgiving Amazon Deals For Apple Products 
- Cannot Send Mail iOS 16 Issue? An Error Occurred? (Fix?)
- Clock Too Big iOS 16 Lock Screen Issue? [How To Edit]
- AirPrint Not Working iOS 16 Issue? Printer Not Detected?
- SOS Only iOS 16 Problem? No Carrier Signal On iPhone? (Fix?)