Is Unlock Apple Watch with iPhone not working since you updated your iPhone to iOS 14.7? You’re not the only one. This new iOS 14 bug that has managed to pass under the radar during the iOS 14.7 beta testing stages and affects mainly iPhones with Touch ID….
Tag: iOS 14
Apple has released iOS 14.7 build number 18G69, with support for the recently launched MagSafe Battery Pack, wireless charging accessory that’s compatible with the iPhone 12, 12 mini, 12 Pro and 12 Pro Max. The update can be downloaded over-ther-air in Settings -> General -> Software Update….
Some apps and their features might not work as expected in the iOS 15 test versions. That’s why you might be looking for a way to downgrade from iOS 15 Public Beta to the most recent version of iOS 14! If you listened to us and performed an archived backup before upgrading to iOS 15,…
Is your iPhone’s battery draining faster than usual? Have you checked the Battery stats and Find My is the app to blame? Does it score ridiculously high battery usage values for Background Activity? Have you recently connected an AirTag to your iPhone? Apple’s Bluetooth tracker is the most common cause for excessive Find My battery…
s your iPhone displaying a SIM Failure notification and your device is not able to get any carrier coverage? You most likely just finished installing the iOS 14.7 Developer Beta 2 update and have been prompted with this shocking dialog box! You’re not alone. A series of users are reporting the same SIM Failure warning!…
- Unlock Apple Watch With iPhone Not Working In iOS 14.7?
- HomePod 14.7 Software Update Allows Users To Manage Timers
- iOS 14.7 Released: MagSafe Battery Pack Support & More
- How To Open Code Scanner App (QR Reader) On iPhone
- How To Update iPhone, Apple Watch With Low Storage (iOS 15)
- iOS 15 Public Beta 3 Download And New Features Review
- Apple MagSafe Battery Pack Review, Facts And Tips
- How To Attach Apple AirTag To Keys, Bags And Other Objects
- How To Fix iPad Not Charging When Plugged In
- HomePod 15 Beta 3 Fixes Serious HomePod Bug?