Google has recently updated its Drive app, for iPhone and iPad, with support for the new iOS 14 Home Screen widgets. All that you have to do to be able to quickly search and access your files, is to update to the most recent Google Drive version for iOS (Version 4.2020.46208 or later) and add…
Tag: iOS 14
Are apps unexpectedly crashing on your iPhone in iOS 14.2? This is a common occurrence and many apps seem to be affected. In fact, probably any application on your device might randomly close because this looks like an iOS generated bug and not an issue caused by the app itself….
Google has finally updated Gmail with support for the iOS 14 Home Screen widgets feature. Version 6.0.201101 or later allows users to add the Gmail widget on iPhone home layout. All that you have to do is to update the app and add the glance from the ‘Add Widget’ menu….
Apple has just pushed an emergency update labeled iOS 14.2.1, with build number 18B121. It comes to fix some serious bugs including the iPhone 12 mini unresponsive Lock Screen issue. Apple also mentions a fix for the some MMS text messages not being received in single and group chats….
iOS 14.2 is the current software version for iPhone. It comes with a series of new features and bug fixes. However, on top of that it adds a serious bug that prevents some notifications in Messages from getting triggered. More, it also issues a read receipt to the sender. If you can’t live with this…
- Nomad Black Friday Deals: 30% Off Sitewide (Cases, Straps, Charging Stations)
- How To Fix Apple Watch 6 Stops Charging After A Few Minutes
- How To Use Google Drive Widget For Home Screen In iOS 14
- How To Add Battery Percentage To Menu Bar in macOS Big Sur
- How To Listen To Apple Music Radio Free On iPhone And iPad
- iOS 14.2: Apps Crashing Bug – iPhone Returns To Home Screen
- How To Add Gmail Widget On iPhone Home Screen (iOS 14)
- Revised macOS 11.0.1 Big Sur Version Fixes MacBook Pro Installer Bug?
- iOS 14.2.1 Update Fixes iPhone 12 mini Lock Screen Bug & More
- How To Fix iPhone Not Connecting To Mac In macOS Big Sur