Are you looking to downgrade iOS 16.3 to 16.2 on iPhone or iPad? You’ve recently updated to the latest iOS release but are not happy with this new version? Yes, you can still revert to 16.2 and even to iOS 15! Downgrade iOS 16.3 to iOS 16.2 Still Possible? Yes, at the time of writing,…
iCloud Drive not turning On in iOS 16.3 and iPadOS 16.3? Feature has been automatically disabled after update and the ‘An Unknown Error Occurred. Please try again later’ popup shows up every time you want to enable it?…
Apple has released iOS 12.5.7 update for iPhone 5s, 6, 6 Plus and iPad Air, mini 2, mini 3 and iPod touch (6th gen.). Build number 16H81 brings security fixes to iOS devices that can’t be updated to iOS 15 and newer….
Apple has released iOS 15.7.3 and iPadOS 15.7.3 build number 19H307 for iPhone 6s, 7 and SE (1st gen) as well as iPad Air 2, mini (4th gen.) and iPod touch! It brings security fixes for devices not compatible with iOS 16….
- iPadOS 16 On iPad Air 2? 16.3 Release Shows Up In Settings?
- Downgrade iOS 16.3 To iOS 16.2 Or iOS 15.6 Without Data Loss
- Apple Watch Keyboard Input Notification Keeps Popping Up?
- macOS Big Sur 11.7.3 Issues, Problems, Bugs & Security Fixes
- Advanced Data Protection Not Available, Something Went Wrong?
- Empty Notification On Lock Screen In iOS 16.3? (Fixed!)
- iCloud Drive Not Turning On? An Error Occurred in iOS 16.3?
- HomePod 16.3 Issues, Problems, Bug Fixes, Features & More
- tvOS 16.3 Issues, Problems, Features, Bugs Fixed & More
- Safari 16.3 Issues, Problems, Errors, Fixes & More