macOS 13.4.1 with build number 22F82 and 22F2083 (for newer models) has been released for all compatible Macs. It brings two security updates! What about new issues, unsolved bugs or unmentioned changes?
macOS 13.4.1 Issues
Before updating, check out these problems reported by users for this version:
- 1. Keyboard not working properly for cl_3000 after this update. Keys are not working and password can’t be typed to log-in.
Fact: Are you experiencing the same?
- 2. To be updated. (Contribute in the comments!)
macOS Ventura 13.4 Security Updates
Apple mentions two security fixes in the support document:
- 1. Kernel Issue: “An app may be able to execute arbitrary code with kernel privileges.”
Fix: “An integer overflow was addressed with improved input validation.”
- 2. WebKit Issue: “Processing maliciously crafted web content may lead to arbitrary code execution.”
Fix: “A type confusion issue was addressed with improved checks.”
macOS Ventura 13.4.1 Features
There are no enhancements mentioned in the release notes. Any changes spotted by users are updated here:
macOS 13.4.1 Bugs Fixed
Addressed issues, if available are tracked here:
- 1. To be updated. (Contribute in the comments!)
macOS 13.4.1 Download
This update is available over-the-air in System Settings -> General -> Software Update on all compatible Macs!
Click Update Now or Install Now and be patient while the software is requested, downloaded, prepared, verified and installed on your computer!
Have you installed macOS Ventura 13.4.1 on Mac? Encountering any issues? Share your feedback in the comments!
Related: Apple has also released iOS 16.5.1 & iPadOS 16.5.1 (20F75), watchOS 9.5.2 (20T571) as well as iOS 15.7.7 (19H357), watchOS 8.8.1 (19U512), macOS Monterey 12.6.7 (21G651) and macOS Big Sur 11.7.8 (20G1351).