Remind Me is a new iOS 16 feature, in Mail. It allows users to set email reply reminders for messages that can’t be replied instantly and might remain neglected over the long run. Practically, we’re dealing with a ‘please remind me to mail’ option….
Tag: macOS 13
Starting with iOS 16 you can send mail later on iPhone! The feature is called Scheduled Send and allows you to set up email messages to be sent at a precise time of your desire. This will increase your efficiency and make you more proactive….
Do you know that you can automatically bypass CAPTCHA on iPhone? This is available thanks to a less popular iOS 16 feature called Automatic Verification. When enabled, it allows iCloud to privately your device and account….
Apple Music playlist sort playlist by date added, release date, title, artist is finally available in iOS 16! This new feature that has been available to Spotify users and other competitors for a while now. Here is how to use it!…
Do you know that you can unsend messages on iPhone, iPad and Mac? If you accidentally send one or reconsider sharing some info, you have 15 minutes to undo send. All thanks to new iOS 16 features available for the stock Messages app. Unsend messages is also working on iPad and Mac devices that are…
- Apple Fitness App Works Without Apple Watch In iOS 16
- How To Check Privacy Access History In Control Center (iOS 16)
- This Accessory Is Not Supported By This Device Error (Fix!)
- How To Delete Duplicate Photos On iPhone In iOS 16
- App Store Redeem Code Not Working: Cannot Connect Error
- How To Add Favorite Artist On Apple Music In iOS 16
- How To Report Bug To Apple Easily On iPhone In iOS 16
- How To Add New Lock Screen On iPhone In iOS 16
- macOS 12.5 Beta 4 Download, Features, Changes & More
- iPhone Front Camera Black Screen After iOS Update (Fix!?)