Is one AirPod not working when connected to Mac? There’s no sound, or almost no sound, in the left or right AirPod when the Bluetooth earbuds are connected to MacBook? You might be dealing with a macOS Monterey glitch!…
Apple has released macOS Monterey 12.1 build number 21C52 to all compatible Macs. This versions comes with new features, improvements and bug fixes. It’s the first update since the public release of macOS Monterey!…
Is Tap to click not working on Mac since updating to macOS Monterey? This seems to be a common problem that MacBook users face after installing macOS 12.0.1. Although enabled, the Tap to click with one finger gesture isn’t recognized by the trackpad, resulting in a false click….
- WhatsApp Reply Not Working? Keyboard Hidden? (Fixed!)
- iOS 15.2.1 Bug Fixes For CarPlay And Messages
- Amazon Sales 2022 For Apple Products And Accessories
- iPhone Network Lost Error: Your Selected Cellular… (Fix!)
- One AirPod Not Working (No Sound) When Connected To Mac
- iPhone Not Connecting To Car USB After Update To iOS 15.2?
- Significant Locations Not Showing History On iPhone (iOS 15)
- tvOS 15.3 Beta Download, Features, Bugs And More
- watchOS 8.4 Beta Download, Features, Bugs And More
- iOS 15.3 Beta Download, Features, Improvements, Bugs And More