However, it’s cool to display the iOS 12 wallpaper on your Home and/or Lock Screen even if you run iOS 11. This is possible by following the steps described below. You can download and install the default iOS 12 wallpaper on any iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. You can even use it as a background on your Mac or any other non-Apple device that let’s you customize the background!
How To Display The iOS 12 Wallpaper
First of all you have to download it. Select the appropriate version for your device’s display format from the ones available nearby:
- After you saved the image, open the Photos app and open it.
- Tap the Share Extensions icon available in the bottom-left corner of the screen.
- Select the Use AS Wallpaper option.
- Move and Scale the image on the screen. Tap Set when you’re ready.
- Opt if you want to use the wallpaper for Lock Screen, Home Screen or both.
That’s it. Now return to the Home Screen, or click the Sleep/Wake button to Lock your iPhone and have a more cleaner view of the screen.
Other iOS 12 Wallpapers
Below you can find a series of other background images that are installed by default in iOS 12: