Posted in TILs by Mike on December 1, 2021
Apple has released 6 new Product RED Watch Faces to celebrate World AIDS Day. You can download them now and use them with any Apple Watch that runs watchOS 7.4 or later. You also need the paired iPhone to run iOS 14.5 or later.
How To Download 6 New Product RED Watch Faces
- On your iPhone tap here (direct Apple link).
- Scroll until you reach the Apple Watch Faces section.
- Review the new themes and use the Add Apple Watch Face to download the selected background.
- Tap Allow to confirm that you want to download a face for Apple Watch from Apple’s website.
- The Watch app opens on iPhone. Tap on Add to My Faces. That’s it your new Product RED Apple Watch face should display on your Apple Watch screen.
The 6 New Product RED Watch Faces
- 1. World Time – You can switch between Analog and Digital.
- 2. Numerals Mono – Outline style also looks nice.
- 3. Gradient – There are three gradient styles to choose from.
- 4. Stripes – pattern can be also configured. The default theme uses the maximum 9-stripe option but you can pick as less as 2.
- 5. Color – You can switch between Rectangle, Circle and Red Dial.
- 6. Typograph – Comes also with a more simple 4-figure dial.
Do you like any of the new Product RED Watch Faces? Which one do you plan to use? Share your feedback in the comments section.
Related: How to add Portraits Watch Face to Apple Watch in watchOS 8!