Is your Apple Watch showing three dots on dial instead of the numbers for some hours? Does this happen only on Watch Faces that use the analog dial, like GMT? This is a minor watchOS 8 bug that can be easily fixed in Settings….
Tag: Watch Face
Is the brand new Apple Watch 7 displaying the Notification dot off center? The red dot that indicates that you have unread notifications, is placed towards the right of the screen? Does this bother you? Is this a watchOS 8 bug or an intended behavior?…
You’re trying to add Portraits Watch Face to Apple Watch but it’s not working from your wrist-worn device? Getting the ‘you can add this face on your iPhone’ indication? This exclusive watchOS 8 Watch Face can only be set up using the paired iPhone!…
Is the Apple Watch time not updating when the Always On feature is enabled? Does the watch face show a wrong time, when your wrist is down for a longer time? This looks like a widespread watchOS 8 bug that occurs only with some watch faces, including California and Utility!…
- How To Change Default Web Browser On Mac (Chrome, Edge…)
- HomePod Randomly Playing Music During The Night? (Fixed!)
- iPhone Battery Draining Fast, Overheating? (iOS 15.5 Fix!)
- HomePod mini Volume Control Not Working (Fixed!)
- iPhone Home Bar Not Disappearing (YouTube Bug – Fixed!)
- How To Check HomePod WiFi Signal Strength On iPhone
- HomePod 15.5 Update: Improvements And Bug Fixes
- tvOS 15.5 What’s New: Features, Bug Fixes, Improvements?
- watchOS 8.6 Features, Improvements And Bug Fixes
- macOS 12.4 Features, Enhancements And Bug Fixes