Little Kitten brings impressive graphics and beautifully mastered animations. The downside of these features is that it requires a significant amount of storage space, 868 MB to be more precise. However, on the bright side of things, you have to be aware that are the game can be fully played even when your iPhone is in offline mode. It’s in fact a new entry in our best iOS apps that can be played in Airplane Mode collection!
Install Little Kitten For iOS
Little Kitten for iOS usually retails for $1.99, but now you can download it for free. Tap the nearby link to open the official App Store download page. Hit GET followed by INSTALL and wait until the software is installed on your iPhone or iPad. Tap OPEN when available to start exploring the kitten world.
Facts: This game requires iOS 9.3 or a newer version. It’s advertised as developed for the ages of 5 an under but even adults won’t regret testing it out!
The 7 Little Kitten Mini Games
As you explore your pet’s world you have the opportunity to play up to seven mini games:
1. Hide&Seek: find the hidden kitten. Hints like light focusing on the area of the cats whereabouts help the little ones complete the task.
2. Mouse&Cheese: Memorize the zones that allow the mouse to sneak past the kitten and reach the cheese.
3. Paw Painting: your kid has the opportunity to mix colors and learn realistic color combinations while using a paw print or a regular brush.
4. Bed Trampoline: perform spectacular tricks and sneaky moves while airborne.
5. Feeding: Mini games bring food rewards. Use the earned snacks to feed your little kitten.
6. Animal Puzzle: Solve funny animal-part combinations, by turning pieces until you form the full body.
7. Cat in the box: an educational game.
Tip: For more savings visit our App Store Deals section!