Is Apple Maps not showing Home / Work address from your iOS Contact Card? This potential iOS 14.3 bug was reported by Stefan and we could replicate it to a certain extend. We did manage to import the Home and Work addresses from the Contact Card, but aren’t able to add the Home address back…
Do you know that you can now run iOS apps in full-screen mode on the new M1 Mac? This is available starting with the latest release of macOS Big Sur. All that you have to do is update your machine to macOS 11.1! You’ll also be able to switch iPhone and iPad app windows between…
You can now change WhatsApp wallpapers for each chat using an image from the iPhone’s Photos app, or a new background from the refreshed wallpaper gallery. More, you can also set separate backgrounds, when Dark Mode is enabled on your iPhone….
Are you experiencing problems with the voice dictation feature on your iPhone in iOS 14? You’re not the only one. We’ve just received a bug report from a reader that complains about a delay that occurs between the moment when the device starts listening and your actual dictation is converted into text….
With an increasing number of daily activities and tasks performed on your iPhone, your strongly turning your iOS device in one of the most important assets that you own. Nowadays, we depend more on a smartphone than ever before and that’s why iPhone security is something that you shouldn’t oversee….
- AirTags Splash Screen In iOS 14.4 Beta (Early 2021 Release Date?)
- How To Fix ‘Unable To Access Apple Fitness+ Content At This Time’
- Fitness+ Workouts Not Showing Up As Completed On Selection Screen
- How To Fix AirPods Max Condensation Issue (Water In Ear Cups)
- New Year’s Sales: 2021 Nomad Voucher Code (20% Sitewide)
- How To Fix AirPods Max Noise Cancelation Not Working
- How To Fix iPhone Add Number Not Working In iOS 14 Phone App
- Apple Maps Home / Work Address Not Showing From Contact Card
- No Fitness+ On Mac In macOS Big Sur 11.1? (Sign Petition!)
- How To Fix Spotlight Search Transparency Bug In iOS 14