Every Apple device has a model identifier assigned to it! The model number always start with a letter, which shows the type of the device. Your new iPhone, iPad, Mac, Apple TV, Apple Watch, HomePod can be labeled either as M, N, F or P!…
Tag: Model Number
Apple’s upcoming iPhone 13 model numbers have been leaked thanks to the EEC. Apparently, the Eurasian Economic Commission requires products that use encryption and cryptographic tools to be registered in a timely manner. According to the Nashville Chatter Class website, the Cupertino-based tech giant has already submitted its upcoming 2021 iPhone flagships for certification….
- Apple Device Model Identifiers Explained: M, N, F & P
- Unable To Install Netflix On iPad, iPhone, Apple TV? (Fix!)
- HomePod Setup Failed 7003 Error Showing Up In A Loop? (Fix!)
- How To Record Spatial Video On iPhone (For Apple Vision Pro)
- Feedback Assistant Not Loading On Mac? Spinning Wheel? Fix!
- macOS Sonoma 14.1.1 Issues, Bug Fixes, Security & More
- HomePod 17.1.1 Update: Issues, Bug Fixes, Security & More
- watchOS 10.1.1 Issues, Bug Fixes, Security Changes & More
- iOS 17.1.1 Issues, Fixes, Security, Bugs, Problems & More
- watchOS 10.1 Battery Drain Problems On Apple Watch 5 & More?