Starting with iOS 15.2 the iPhone 13 Pro Macro Mode can be turned On and Off manually in the Camera app. A new Macro icon is displayed in the bottom-left corner of the viewfinder when the appropriate settings are configured….
Tag: iPhone 13 Pro Max
Is the iPhone 13 screen scratching easily? Did you manage to scratch your brand new smartphone without doing anything out of the ordinary? If the scratch isn’t too deep you might be able to cover it with a screen protector!…
Are iPhone 13 photos blurry? Do they look as if they’ve been oil painted during post-processing? You’re owning the most advanced iPhone Camera ever built but the photos shoot with your brand new device are unnatural? Users also label it as the iPhone 13 water color issue!…
Macro photos on iPhone are finally here. The iPhone 13 and 13 Pro devices are the first Apple smpartphones that support Macro mode in the stock Camera app! Just bring the lens close to the subject that you want to snap a close-up photography of. Zoom-in and shoot!…
- iPhone Battery Draining Fast, Overheating? (iOS 15.5 Fix!)
- HomePod mini Volume Control Not Working (Fixed!)
- iPhone Home Bar Not Disappearing (YouTube Bug – Fixed!)
- How To Check HomePod WiFi Signal Strength On iPhone
- HomePod 15.5 Update: Improvements And Bug Fixes
- tvOS 15.5 What’s New: Features, Bug Fixes, Improvements?
- watchOS 8.6 Features, Improvements And Bug Fixes
- macOS 12.4 Features, Enhancements And Bug Fixes
- iOS 15.5 Features, Issues And Bug Fixes For iPhone & iPad
- AirPods 4E71 Firmware Update (Features, Bugs & Fixes)