The upcoming AirTags have been anticipated during various stages of 2020, but Apple did not release them until the end. The new AirTags splash screen that was spotted first during the iOS 14.3 beta testing, is available again in the code of the iOS 14.4 Beta 1 release. Does this hint that that the release…
Start 2021 in style and grab 20% sitewide savings for Nomad’s premium products for your favorite Apple gadgets. The New Year’s Sales are underway on nomadgoods.com. Select your favorite accessories and use first 2021 Nomad voucher code ‘MYGIFT‘, during checkout to get a 20% discount for everything that’s on your shopping cart….
Are you looking to play the Fitness+ workouts on your Mac? Believe it or not, Fitness+ on macOS isn’t available at the time of writing! You can run Apple’s premium fitness subscription service only on iPhone, iPad or Apple TV!…
Did you know that you can connect the AirPods Max to an Android smartphone, or any other non-Apple device? Yes, Apple’s new over-ear headphones aren’t iPhone, iPad, Mac and Apple TV exclusive. They also work outside of the Apple environment! That’s without the assistance of Siri of course!…
Apple has released iOS 12.5 build number 16H20, with Exposure Notifications support for iPhone 6, 6 Plus and 5s. This update has landed under the radar on Tuesday, shadowed by more important roll-outs like iOS 14.3, watchOS 7.2, tvOS 14.3, macOS Big Sur 11.1 and HomePod 14.3….
- AirTags Splash Screen In iOS 14.4 Beta (Early 2021 Release Date?)
- How To Fix ‘Unable To Access Apple Fitness+ Content At This Time’
- Fitness+ Workouts Not Showing Up As Completed On Selection Screen
- How To Fix AirPods Max Condensation Issue (Water In Ear Cups)
- New Year’s Sales: 2021 Nomad Voucher Code (20% Sitewide)
- How To Fix AirPods Max Noise Cancelation Not Working
- How To Fix iPhone Add Number Not Working In iOS 14 Phone App
- Apple Maps Home / Work Address Not Showing From Contact Card
- No Fitness+ On Mac In macOS Big Sur 11.1? (Sign Petition!)
- How To Fix Spotlight Search Transparency Bug In iOS 14