Is your Apple Magic Mouse 2 not charging when you connect it to a power source? The low battery warning notification pops up on your Mac and your peripheral might stop working soon? I had the same issue! Happily, I managed to get the Magic Mouse 2 charging again by applying the troubleshooting options listed…
The Apple Support Communities are currently unavailable! Loading discussions.apple.com displays an Internal Error message: Oops! An unexpected error has occurred. Users are asked to visit the Apple Support Communities main page. However, the same error is displayed in a loop….
Apple has launched the long awaited MagSafe Battery Pack that can be attached to the back of any iPhone 12 model. It’s able to charge the device while on the go at 5W. Charging rate increases to 15W when plugged into a 20W charger. The accessory has an 11.13Wh battery!…
Are you looking for a way to reset an AirTag, replace its battery and pair it with your own Apple ID? Resetting Apple’s Bluetooth tracker is possible, but you also need the previous owner to remove the AirTag from their Apple ID. Resetting AirTag isn’t even necessary if the former user is in Bluetooth range….
- How To Force Quit Apps On Mac With Keyboard Shortcuts
- How To Fix Magic Mouse 2 Not Charging, Stops Charging
- How To Fix iPhone Screen Wakes Up Randomly Without Touching
- Apple Support Forums – An Unexpected Error Has Occurred
- iOS 15 Beta 4 Download, Changes, Features And Bug Fixes
- watchOS 7.6.1 Brings Security Fix For Apple Watch Memory Issue
- iOS 14.7.1 Fixes Unlock With iPhone & Brings Security Update
- Unlock Apple Watch With iPhone Not Working In iOS 14.7?
- HomePod 14.7 Software Update Allows Users To Manage Timers
- iOS 14.7 Released: MagSafe Battery Pack Support & More