The iPhone X is a fascinating piece of technology. Going beyond the glamorous bezel-less look, it’s exciting to see how the 10th anniversary iPhone shines internally. This is achieved with the help of a device teardown, as done by the guys from iFixit. The dual batteries as well, the stacked mother board and all the…
Posted in Freebies by Vlad on November 9, 2017
- iPhone 15 Apple Pay Issue? Could Not Set Up Apple Pay?
- iPhone Lock Screen Black When Charging After iOS 17 Update?
- iPhone Camera Level Indicator Available In iOS 17 [How To]
- Command Tab Not Working In macOS Sonoma? Double-Click Required To Switch Apps?
- iPhone 15 CarPlay Not Working? USB-C Cable Issues?
- White Box On Apple Watch Screen? Complication Not Showing?
- White Lines On Apple Watch Screen Edges (watchOS 10 Fix!)
- USB-C Power Bank Not Charging iPhone 15 / 15 Pro? (Fix?)
- iPadOS 17.1 Beta Issues, Features, Bugs, Fixes & More
- tvOS 17.1 Beta Issues, Features, Bugs, Fixes & More