The Select And Move Multiple Apps At Once On iOS 11 Home Screen Trick
Last updated on January 10th, 2023 at 10:40 amPosted in TILs by Vlad on June 7, 2017
iOS 11 is due this fall along with the iPhone 8 anniversary edition and the planned S-iterations. However, Apple has already issued a Developers beta version and we did not waste any time to play with it. Accidentally, I discovered that you can grab multiple apps when moving them around. So, I decided to use the new Screen Recording tool and show you how easy it is to rearrange apps on the iOS 11 Home Screen.
How To Select And Drag Multiple Apps At Once
1. Press & hold on one of the apps that you want to move until all icons start shivering.
2. Continue to hold the initial icon while using another finger to double-tap other apps that you want to simultaneously reorganize.
3. Notice how the icons add-up and a blue badge informs you how many apps you’ve currently selected.
4. Drag the newly created bundle towards a new Home Screen page or within a folder.
5. Release your initial hold and apps will be deployed in the new location.
Tip: Want to learn more about iOS 11? Tap here and uncover new features!