Is your iPhone 12 stuttering when you swipe for the Home Screen? Is the app closing animation lagging, pausing or skipping frames? Are you having the sensation that iOS 14 is stuck for a brief moment, instead of fluently bringing up the Home Screen? No, your mind isn’t playing tricks on you. This is a…
Tag: Home Screen
Google has recently updated its Drive app, for iPhone and iPad, with support for the new iOS 14 Home Screen widgets. All that you have to do to be able to quickly search and access your files, is to update to the most recent Google Drive version for iOS (Version 4.2020.46208 or later) and add…
Google has finally updated Gmail with support for the iOS 14 Home Screen widgets feature. Version 6.0.201101 or later allows users to add the Gmail widget on iPhone home layout. All that you have to do is to update the app and add the glance from the ‘Add Widget’ menu….
Home Screen widgets have been a real success in iOS 14! However, some of the most popular iOS apps are yet to update with support for iPhone glances. One of them is Twitter, but Facebook, WhatsApp or Instagram aren’t there either….
TikTok has been updated with Home Screen widgets for iOS 14! This means that you can add the new Trending Now widget to your iPhone home page. The new glances come in three sizes: small, medium and large. They provide a quick glimpse of the newest short-videos that went viral on TikTok. Suggestions are automatically…
- AirTags Splash Screen In iOS 14.4 Beta (Early 2021 Release Date?)
- How To Fix ‘Unable To Access Apple Fitness+ Content At This Time’
- Fitness+ Workouts Not Showing Up As Completed On Selection Screen
- How To Fix AirPods Max Condensation Issue (Water In Ear Cups)
- New Year’s Sales: 2021 Nomad Voucher Code (20% Sitewide)
- How To Fix AirPods Max Noise Cancelation Not Working
- How To Fix iPhone Add Number Not Working In iOS 14 Phone App
- Apple Maps Home / Work Address Not Showing From Contact Card
- No Fitness+ On Mac In macOS Big Sur 11.1? (Sign Petition!)
- How To Fix Spotlight Search Transparency Bug In iOS 14