In iOS 15 you can delete Home Screen pages on iPhone from the hide/unhide screen! iOS 14 has introduced the App Library to declutter the iPhone home pages and make room for widgets! Along came the option to hide Home Screen pages that you rarely use. However, if you want to delete a home page…
Tag: Home Screen
A minor but very useful change coming in iOS 15 is the new Month Calendar Widget for the iPhone and iPad Home Screen. The built-in Calendar app already features three widgets in iOS 14, but having the entire month laid out in a small sized widget was never available!…
The iOS 14 Software Update will be always remembered as the one that introduced Home Screen widgets to the iPhone. It’s a game changer that’s now being heavily used by iPhone owners worldwide. Built-in as well as third-party widgets have finally allowed Apple users to take charge of personalising their iPhones in a way, that…
Is your iPhone 12 stuttering when you swipe for the Home Screen? Is the app closing animation lagging, pausing or skipping frames? Are you having the sensation that iOS 14 is stuck for a brief moment, instead of fluently bringing up the Home Screen? No, your mind isn’t playing tricks on you. This is a…
Google has recently updated its Drive app, for iPhone and iPad, with support for the new iOS 14 Home Screen widgets. All that you have to do to be able to quickly search and access your files, is to update to the most recent Google Drive version for iOS (Version 4.2020.46208 or later) and add…
- Unlock Apple Watch With iPhone Not Working In iOS 14.7?
- HomePod 14.7 Software Update Allows Users To Manage Timers
- iOS 14.7 Released: MagSafe Battery Pack Support & More
- How To Open Code Scanner App (QR Reader) On iPhone
- How To Update iPhone, Apple Watch With Low Storage (iOS 15)
- iOS 15 Public Beta 3 Download And New Features Review
- Apple MagSafe Battery Pack Review, Facts And Tips
- How To Attach Apple AirTag To Keys, Bags And Other Objects
- How To Fix iPad Not Charging When Plugged In
- HomePod 15 Beta 3 Fixes Serious HomePod Bug?