iOS 11 wasn’t the only upcoming software update previewed during the WWDC 2017 keynote. Apple has also introduced us watchOS 4, tvOS 11 and macOS High Sierra. We’ve already reviewed for you a lot of new features and changes coming with the 11th iPhone and iPad operating system generation. Now. let’s shift our attention a…
Tag: App Bundle
Organizing apps on your iPhone and iPad Home screen is about to become a lot more efficient in iOS 11. The upcoming operating system finally allows users to select and move multiple app icons at once. That’s great for app grouping and folder repartitions. Gone are the days when you had to drag and drop…
There are currently two options for installing apps on your Apple Watch. You can either do it manually from within the Apple Watch app on your iPhone, or let your iOS device automatically do the job, by allowing it to instantly upload new watchOS software, whenever it becomes available. There are pros and cons for…
I really do appreciate the sensitivity of Apple Watch’s touch screen display and the way Watch OS reacts to our tactile inputs. However, no matter how precise the interaction with the wrist gadget is, failed taps will occur, from time to time. For example, when you’re attempting to open an application from the bundle, available…
- Save As Video Live Photo Not An Option In iOS 16? [How To]
- iOS 16.2 b Security Response Update For Beta 3 iPhones
- Best Amazon Cyber Monday Deals 2022 For Apple Fans
- Screen Unresponsive During Calls? Unable To End Call: iOS 16
- Camera Not Focusing iOS 16 Issue? iPhone 14, 13, 12? Fix?
- Apple Keyboard Not Working After Restart in macOS Ventura?
- Nomad Black Friday 2022: 30% Off All Products!
- Downgrade iPadOS 16 To 15 Without Third-Party Apps [How To]
- Roku AirPlay Not Working From iPhone to TV In iOS 16? (Fix?)
- macOS Ventura Printing Problems? Printer Not Working?