Last updated on April 6th, 2020 at 02:26 amApple has recently announced the Apple Design winners of 2017. Every year the Cupertino-based company selects premium apps and games that have excelled in the App store. Design and innovation are the two main aspects that are important for the App Store curators when selecting software that qualifies for this distinction. The winners are divided in two categories: Games and Apps.
Apple’s reviewers have offered the 2017 distinction to 5 games and 7 applications. You can find both paid and free software among the winning titles. Check the lists provided below and find out if you’re using any of the apps listed here. If you don’t and want to try them out, tap the name of the software and the official App Store download page will load instantly/
2017 Apple Design Award Winners
1. Kitchen Stories (FREE) – is the most popular Food & Drink software from the App Store. Discover new recipes for free every week!
2. Things 3 ($9.99) – is a multiple-award winning task manager that we previously reviewed here.
3. Bear (FREE) – A great Productivity app for imputing notes, prose, code and sketches on your iPhone and iPad.
4. Lake (FREE) A great collection of coloring books that allow you to shake the stress away!
5. Enlight ($3.99) – All-in-one photo editor that brings state of the art, desktop-like photo editing tools to your iPhone and iPad.
6. Airmail 3 ($4.99) – This popular mail client for Mac has received support for iOS. Offers both iMessage app for iOS and Apple Watch app for watchOS.
7. Elk Currency Converter (FREE) – The easiest tool to convert currency using your iPhone, while traveling.
1. Severed (
$5.99 -> $2.99) – Play this RPG at half of its original price. DrinkBox Studios currently celebrate the Apple Design award with a price cut.
2. Old’s Man Journey ($4.99) – Uncover interesting stories of and old man and explore the human life complexity.
3. Mushrooms 11 ($4.99) – A dynamic and intriguing game that you have to discover yourself!
4. Splitter Critters ($2.99) – A great puzzler that requires you to rearrange landscapes to complete levels.
5. Blackbox (FREE) – Perhaps the best App Store puzzler. A 5-star rated gamee that you have to play!
Tip: Check out our App Store Deals category and stay updated with the most important discounts available in the App Store.